• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Did you serve in the military?

Which Branch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
They didn't draft me, because of me having epilepsy.

Nowadays, I would try to get in. German Army back then was pretty leisurely, once you got through the first base training

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Wasn't allowed.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Does anyone remember that SgtMarine guy?

He was funny.

georges

Staff member
I had the possibility to chose between continuing studies or going to the serbian front with the French Army. For me studies were much more important than involving myself in the army. I however learned to be very good with firearms
and in tactical shooting combat like situations thanks to these schools
http://360tacticaltraining.com/index.php/about_us and http://www.jwmtactical.com/during my vists to my cousins in Texas back in the days

Deepcover

Closed Account
No but tried to...I wanted to fight during the invasion of Iraq. The military heads thought I was nuts because I was begging them to recruite me but they didn't.

None. But I wanted to. At 18 I was dumb enough that I wanted to join the USMC. Couldn't though...had a spinal injury.

Being a Marine was something I day dreamed about since I was six years old. Thankfully a speeding Buick ended that dream when I was a teenager. Uncle Sam never took any of my limbs for no good reason. I never had to learn how to walk again, without a leg, at Walter Reed...for no good reason at all.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
As a man who's been constantly pursued by naval forces, I must commend those men and women on their determination and skill.

Having guys shoot semen at you in not really considered being "pursued by naval forces" but I won't say anything.

Mayhem

Banned
Mind if I ask where, when and with which unit, using which equipment you served?

We already had that discussion once, ya punk-ass draft dodger. So, you already know the answer to the question. All you need to know is, I served, you didn't. So, take your thimble-sized testicles and go sell some perfume (feel free to hold emcee's hand while doing so. You two were made for each other).

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I forgot.
But now I seem to remember that you wouldn't tell me.

I was just gonna ask you if you felt your equipment sufficient to the job, but if you want to insult my bravado by not joining the military to kill brown people in order to access their natural resources, you go for it, you brave, brave boy.

Why don't you encourage your son to join the US army as well? He could serve in a Stryker - that'll stop an RPG7 HEAT warhead.
No? Maybe you should encourage him to serve in an M1 with no belly hatch. Just like the crew of the M1 that inverted in water. They're all dead.
Still, at least it's worth it for the M1s low silhouette, right?
No? Those massively overpriced military vehicles suddenly not as good looking as the propoganda states? Let him be a footslogger, firing a pissy little 22 from a long-barrelled machine-pistol (sorry, rifle) with poor reliability. Let him die, or be mutilated for the sake of some corporations bottom line, but at least he's better than me. Right?

Mayhem

Banned
I insult your "bravado", because you have none. Washed up, alcoholic losers who think they are in the loop because they subscribe to Soldier of Fortune and Janes Defence Weekly have no "bravado" to insult.