• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Did you serve in the military?

Which Branch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It's a simple premise for this thread; either you served or you didn't. Anything else you want to say can be written somewhere else where like-minded geniuses can congratulate you on your sterling observations (sardonic quips really don't translate well to the written medium, do they?) On the flip side, I do hope you continue making an ass of yourself here and choose to ignore DOA82's warning.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 6233235, member: 99191"]Does the Vette Nation Army count?!

Happy Veteran's Day...
Live Show Night - the Friday Night Facial
7pm est - one hour live cam2cam

Come meet me on cam & get the entire VNA Network free with membership
http://www.vickyathome.com/guest.htm

xo
Vicky Vette
commandervickyresizebanner.jpg

You look seeeeeeexy there hun.

Mayhem

Banned
I just graduated Marine Corps Boot Camp at 24, and start MCT tomorrow.

A rep worthy achievement, I deem. Congrats and good luck. Think like a criminal and you'll do fine.

Observation: I can't help but notice that not a single one of us served in the Coast Guard. Since the Law of Interweb Double Srandards clearly apply, and as the original pointer outer of this sad fact, I feel justified in saying, "The oceans are fucked, and it's all you guys's fault." Carry on.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Not too many guardsmen out there, apparently. My Dad served in the USCG if that helps get you past the conspiracy of silence.

I did not.

On Veteran's Day I had the pleasure of having dinner with a buddy of mine and his dad who served in the Philippines during WWII. He is a class act and a very respectful man. He share a few stories of the war, but definitely left me wanting more.

A quiet and confident man. In my opinion a real hero.

What happened to emceeemcee???

Yes, I made my mandatory 10 month conscription in 1998.

In France, conscription was mandatory for every boy reaching 18 'till 1999. I did mine in 1998. Since it was the last year conscription was mandatory, many tried to avoid it or deserted or refused to do what they were told to do. I didn't. So, at the end, they asked me if I wanted to join the army. I said no. I didn't enjoyed my 10 monthes. But to me, going throught them like my father and my grand-father went through ity was a question of honor and patriotism.

logo_armee_terre.jpg

8 years, US Army.

Really? How do we know that for sure? Hmm? Can you prove it? I can prove I served. You see, it works both ways. You call me out, so I will call you out. How do we really know you aren't bullshittin' everyone? Hmm?

Mayhem

Banned
Sure, you not only served, you served both the Army and the Navy. Care to give the years that you served in these respective sevices?

This is really getting to you, huh? It sucks getting caught in a lie. That's why it pays to tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember.

By the bye, dumbass....I left you some homework to do on the other thread. See if you can figure out where being a dimwitted hillbilly didn't work....again.

Sure, you not only served, you served both the Army and the Navy. Care to give the years that you served in these respective sevices?

This is really getting to you, huh? It sucks getting caught in a lie. That's why it pays to tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember.

By the bye, dumbass....I left you some homework to do on the other thread. See if you can figure out where being a dimwitted hillbilly didn't work....again.

You're the one who has his panties all twisted, over a silly poll. luvsemlarge? Sam Fisher? Jack "24" Bauer?

Show me your DD-214.