• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pepsi or Coca cola ??

Pepsi or Coca cola ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Coca cola

Votes: 190 62.5%

• Total voters

Dinalt

Banned
foxycougar said:
I haven't have any caffeine since October :) lol

;) Can get caffeine free diet coke now :thumbsup:

Now Coca Cola
They do something in my country to drink more and more coke.
On each bottle or can, you can win every day mp3 player, mp3 download an mp3 streaming.
I think until it's end I will drink too much coke :tongue:

Dinalt said:
;) Can get caffeine free diet coke now :thumbsup:
I thought about that but I'm not a big fan of diet sodas. I've gotten in the habit of drinking tree liters of water a day and I feel better and healithier now so I'm glad I got off of it :) Altough, I was a bitch right after I quit, lol.

Anyone ever read Baudrillard? I think this thread proves his "last man" idea.

I used to drink Pepsi because Michael J. Fox drank it on Back To The Future (was my favorite movie growing up) but then Pepsi got banned here and now it's pretty hard getting it so I just get Coca-Cola.

Calm said:
I used to drink Pepsi because Michael J. Fox drank it on Back To The Future (was my favorite movie growing up) but then Pepsi got banned here and now it's pretty hard getting it so I just get Coca-Cola.
Why did Pepsi get banned there?

foxycougar said:
Why did Pepsi get banned there?

They had a commercial like 10 years ago with a monkey evolving into a person and some religious fanatics, that believe that God created the world and that we didn't evolve from them damn primates, so they banned them. Even though the ban is over, it's still hard ot find Pepsi.

XanderJack

Banned
I like Pepsi. I thought we might see some pepsi or cock zealots start a war over this subject. Nice to see everything stayed mature on such a serious, important subject. :D

a simple answer :D

XanderJack

Banned
XanderJack said:
I thought we might see some pepsi or cock zealots start a war over this subject

Wow, how embarrassing is that messup. I would hate to be that guy...wait, dammit. Go ahead everyone laugh it up.