• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pepsi or Coca cola ??

Pepsi or Coca cola ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Coca cola

Votes: 190 62.5%

• Total voters
Coke, no contest.

JL3001

Coke is off the hook

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
coca cola for sure, there is no better drink ever! But i just read somewhere on this thread that 10 cans a week is 2000 empty calories.. i drink at least 1 or 2 cans a day... in summer about a liter per day easy...talking about calories...:eek:

bishbash1 said:
i drink about 3 litres of diet coke a day so i guess i'll have to vote for them. pepsi is just shite.

I do like coke once in a while but 3 litres is high..wow
coca cola for sure, there is no better drink ever! But i just read somewhere on this thread that 10 cans a week is 2000 empty calories.. i drink at least 1 or 2 cans a day... in summer about a liter per day easy...talking about calories...

O man dont u guys eat anything

Last edited:
What about Bargain Cola ?

anobody

Banned
pepsi?
coca cola?
theres a difference?

anobody

Banned
taste same to me!

whisky and dry is drink of choice

Brino

Banned
Coke! Pepsi is a fucking thief they steal all of cokes idea's. I mean c'mon be original and come up with your own fucking ideas. :cussing: :thefinger :mad:

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i chose pepsi although i like both. one time i did go without any soft drinks for a month just to see if i could but it didn't change much about me. although if i lost any more than 10 pounds it wouldn't have been very healthy for me anyway cuz i only weigh around 140 lbs

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i refuse to give in to this atkins craze, i mean come on, the guy died. not that it really matters to me anyway (5'9.5" 140lbs or 1.77meters 64Kg for you europeans). although i would like to actually try C2 and Edge just to see if they taste like metal like their "diet" counterparts.

I had a Coca Cola "C2" a couple of days ago. It was lame. It's not as syrupy as the real Coke, and it's not as "aspartamed" as Diet Coke. lol It was fine, I guess (certainly better than Pepsi), but I prefer Diet Coke or Coke.

Rant ON:

But here's the fucking real deal: if you're counting carbs THAT MUCH, you ought to not be drinking fucking soda at ALL. Drink water... That's like these people who go to a buffet restaurant and get a fucking diet drink. Please. You're gonna eat 6 plates of food, but you order a Diet Coke?! Idiots. LMFAO

I've even seen vodka bottles at the store with special labels on them -- "zero carbs!" FUCK ME RUNNING... If you're concerned about carbs and weight loss and your health, you're NOT going to be buying vodka. LMFAO Lunacy...

I'm going to make a t-shirt that says, "Hey ladies! My semen has 0 carbs!" lmao The low carb "thing" really gets under my skin. I'm soooo tired of it!!!

Rant OFF.

Thanks for letting me vent. LOL