• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pepsi or Coca cola ??

Pepsi or Coca cola ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Coca cola

Votes: 190 62.5%

• Total voters
i like coke alot more... the main reason is that i feel that pepsi is very flat, as in not as bubbly and i dont like it. It's not that i hate it, it is that i prefer coke muhc more. anyone else agree wif me???

Calm said:
I used to drink Pepsi because Michael J. Fox drank it on Back To The Future (was my favorite movie growing up) but then Pepsi got banned here and now it's pretty hard getting it so I just get Coca-Cola.
great movie :thumbsup:

btf27vo.jpg

E

eschnabel

brendo said:
i like coke alot more... the main reason is that i feel that pepsi is very flat, as in not as bubbly and i dont like it. It's not that i hate it, it is that i prefer coke muhc more. anyone else agree wif me???
You got it backwards. Coke has more of a carmel syrup taste than Pepsi, but Pepsi has more carbonation and bite to it. I went with Pepsi, but my true favorite is Mountain Dew! Great taste, highly carbonated, loads of sugar, and very addicting! :D

Plus, it will rot your teeth faster than you can say "smile"! :1orglaugh

Brino

Banned
Katie's Mine said:
Pepsi rules!!!

Better Cherry Version.
Better Vanilla Version.
Better Diet Version.
Better CF Version.

They stole every one of those ideas from coke, thieves! :2 cents:

I like them both, but I got to go with Pepsi by a slight edge for the reason that you can drink more of it. Coke gets gross and hurts the throat after a little while.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Coca-Cola more specifically Diet Coke.

You know, I'm a diabetic, so I stay away from sugar when I can.

Actually I can't stand to eat sweets regularly, though once a week I get a craving for some pure candy, like Skittles or Reese's PB cups.

-cs™

coke is to sweet to me where pepsi is a dryer cola and when you can use Coke to clean Battery cables in your car it wont got into my stomach

:eek: perfect combination :hatsoff:

Picture deleted. Please re-read the rules. BNF

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO Pepsi is not fit for human consumption.

diet Coke is not just nasty if you have arthritis the aspertame will cause it to inflame and make your life hell.

Yep Fully sugared and Caffinated Coke is the way to go :)