• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pepsi or Coca cola ??

Pepsi or Coca cola ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Coca cola

Votes: 190 62.5%

• Total voters
Both of them will kill you, but unfortunately Diet Coke is my one and only nutritional vice (I eat very healthy). Unfortunately the diet versions are bad for you too...in fact if you can avoid carbonated beverages altogether you should.
:)

Whisky and coke !! that was Jeffrey Dahmers drink he would give to his victims laced with some kind of drug

Scurrrrrrry shit

I prefer Coke to Pepsi easily...no question. However, I agree with the other posters in this thread -- if you're going to drink these things, move to Diet/Lite versions. Once you have a few, your palette will become accustomed to the lack of sugar and it'll taste just as good.

But for me, I drink about 3 liters of water each day at work, just constantly refilling the ice and water...it's far better for the kidneys and liver, doesn't have added chemicals, and is just as calorie-free as any Diet/Lite beverage.

I certainly enjoy a Coke once in a while, but as one poster said, he used to drink 10 of these a week, and that was just 2000 EMPTY calories...

Coca Cola kicks ass, but it's junk food just like a chocolate bar is. People forget that sometimes, I think. And to me, if I am going to "fuck up" my diet on something, I'd rather have a Milka or Ritter or KitKat bar instead. LOL

Good GOD! What a long post over such a trivial topic! Somebody SMACK ME! LMAO ;) :rolleyes: :nanner:

S M A C K

:hatsoff:

Yer welcome
:D

What girl is that in your avatar Laibach? I know it says Bella, is that her name or is it Belladonna or someone else? By the way, very nice! Thanx in advance, Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Yes its Belladonna

Have you been secretly taping into my force powers ??
(lol)

Hip and or hop ?

Rock and or roll ?

Im gonna get some soda . . .
Coca cola allll the way

Pepsi for me :)

In a can , nothing else .

Im thirsty , , , , gonna get me some coca !!

My rule is forever !!

Pepsi is for the chicks......Coke is the real thing;) ;) ;)

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator Famousbabes]

lol, Pepsi is for chicks

Come on coca cola :hatsoff:

Thanks