• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pentagon crash 9/11

That was interesting.... Just imagine the theories that would be flying around if no one had filmed the Planes going into the World Trade Centre.... Eyewitnesses saying it was two passenger Jets and People who only heard the incident but had no view saying "No way!!! it wasnt a Jet, It sounded like a Missile" or "it was going way to fast, they were Fighter Jets"....

If it wasnt Flight 77, what happened to the Aircraft, crew and it's passengers?

Are they Ficticious???

Did the U.S. Government take over Flight 77 and murder all onboard???

The Tinhat people have way to much time on their hands. :2 cents:

ThenewAmerica said:
now the US can never say we havent invaded a country.

Uh, haven’t we invaded a lot of Countries? Like France, Germany, and any other country we chased the Nazis out of for that matter. If it weren’t for the atomic bomb we probably would have invaded Japan. We have even invaded Mexico at one point in our past.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
jdb67 said:
That was interesting.... Just imagine the theories that would be flying around if no one had filmed the Planes going into the World Trade Centre.... Eyewitnesses saying it was two passenger Jets and People who only heard the incident but had no view saying "No way!!! it wasnt a Jet, It sounded like a Missile" or "it was going way to fast, they were Fighter Jets"....

If it wasnt Flight 77, what happened to the Aircraft, crew and it's passengers?

Are they Ficticious???

Did the U.S. Government take over Flight 77 and murder all onboard???

The Tinhat people have way to much time on their hands. :2 cents:

Done and done. Simple and cutting logic, jb - Nice! :thumbsup:

You have two parties that can't agree on something as "simple" as tax cuts, that conspiracy theorists believe can agree on how to divide up the world... :hatsoff: :glugglug:

jdb67 said:

in the movie i have regarding these attacks, the narrarator points out a large cylinder located on the bottom of the plane not normally found on any planes.... and a large light emerges from this cylinder prior to impact... missle or nothing of the sort... who knows, just speculation though

D-rock said:
Uh, haven’t we invaded a lot of Countries? Like France, Germany, and any other country we chased the Nazis out of for that matter. If it weren’t for the atomic bomb we probably would have invaded Japan. We have even invaded Mexico at one point in our past.

France?? If your talking about world war 2 they were on our side.

Feelie said:
France?? If your talking about world war 2 they were on our side.

Had to invade France to get to Germany. Normandy invasion. D-Day. June 6, 1944.

Dean Wormer said:
Had to invade France to get to Germany. Normandy invasion. D-Day. June 6, 1944.

Depends on which side you were on in 1944....

German= Invasion.

French= Liberation.

In fact, germany invaded Europe.... the Allies Liberated Europe.
I will concede that the Allies invaded Germany, not just the U.S. forces. :)

WSLer

Banned
The link in the OP has been thoroughly and utterly debunked and is total and complete bullshit and lies.

None of it is true.

None of it.

The facts are these:

An American Airlines jetliner Flight # 77 took off from Dulles International Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001. It's intended destination was Los Angeles but it was hijacked and turned back towards the DC area. After circling over Washington DC in a fruitless attempt to find the White House, the hijackers flew the plane into the side of the Pentagon, killing everyone on board.

There were hundreds of eyewitnesses to this and not a single one of them reported seeing a missle.

Not a single one

The number of people needed to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude would have included 1,000's of defense Deaprtment employees as well as hundreds if not thousands of employees of both American and United Airlines.

There is no fucking way that you could keep all of those people silent.

There isn't enough money/cocaine/marijuana/heroin/etc in the universe to buy off that many people for the rest of their lives.

WSLer said:
The link in the OP has been thoroughly and utterly debunked and is total and complete bullshit and lies.

None of it is true.

None of it.

The facts are these:

An American Airlines jetliner Flight # 77 took off from Dulles International Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001. It's intended destination was Los Angeles but it was hijacked and turned back towards the DC area. After circling over Washington DC in a fruitless attempt to find the White House, the hijackers flew the plane into the side of the Pentagon, killing everyone on board.

There were hundreds of eyewitnesses to this and not a single one of them reported seeing a missle.

Not a single one

The number of people needed to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude would have included 1,000's of defense Deaprtment employees as well as hundreds if not thousands of employees of both American and United Airlines.

There is no fucking way that you could keep all of those people silent.

There isn't enough money/cocaine/marijuana/heroin/etc in the universe to buy off that many people for the rest of their lives.

it would be a lot easier if you could back up your points with proof

Reactions: AFA

ormol

Banned
It wasnt a plane, it is as clear as anything that it wasnt a plane, my guess is a RPG or something like it, no way can a boeing 757 fly 2 ft above the ground and not crash before impact, the grass contained no damage either. Im English, and after the 7/7 attacks, anything is possible by these terrorists.
ynwa.

Has this place turned into a conference center for weird conspiracy theories all of a sudden? I can't believe how many of you are buying into this bullshit. Come on people, get real. You saw something celverly pieced together in order to support a theory for which there is no proof at all. You ignore the facts stated in tens of thousands of links, including those provided by me and others. Why? Why are you so eager to believe it wasn't a plane?

What exactly would be the point for anyone to lie to the public? Would it mean any advantage for the government to say they were attacked by a plane than by a missile? From where do you think this missile was fired? And: Where do you think AA flight 77 and all its passengers went? :rolleyes:

Paroxysmia

Banned
STOP with conspiracy! :mad:
It was A plane and nothing else. that remembers myself a book of a French writer (I don't know if it's the right word for this man...) named as Thierry Meyssan. He wrote a book The Big Die (L'effroyable Imposture in French, http://www.effroyable-imposture.net/sommaire-en.php and http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-0544049-8515214?v=glance&s=books&n=507846 ) that may be in stock in USA concerning the lie about the crash in Pentagon's buildings and the 9/11. This man is totally a lier and uses the confusion of the US government and 9/11 attacks to produce an "acceptable" conspiracy! his book has been translated in a lot of tongues and T. Meyssan has promotioned it worlwide! But this book is only here to do money on the fear of people! :ban:

OK I know that US (and in the world too) people like conspiracy (I have seen a survey or poll about this question and the results was very awesome) of the US government (see the success of X-Files or others films) BUT these theories are not good for opinions of people, such as a huge part of American citizens who believe Iraq (and Saddam) is responsible for 9/11 !!!! :rolleyes:

BE RATIONNAL, STOP CONSPIRACY (only in cinema :thumbsup: )

Last edited:
Reactions: AFA

WSLer

Banned
juballs said:
That's hysterically ironic coming from someone who claims that it was a missle and not a plane that hit the Pentagon.

Where was the missle fired from?

Who saw the missle being fired?

Where did American Airlines Flight # 77 end up if it didn't crash into the Pentagon?

What happened to the passengers/hijackers and crew members of the plane?

Are they all part of the conspiracy as well?

As for proof, check out the links in Vegas Yankees posts in this thread.

ormol said:
It wasnt a plane, it is as clear as anything that it wasnt a plane, my guess is a RPG or something like it, no way can a boeing 757 fly 2 ft above the ground and not crash before impact, the grass contained no damage either. Im English, and after the 7/7 attacks, anything is possible by these terrorists.
ynwa.

An RPG???? :eek: Mate you need to get off the crack!!! RPG stands for Rocket propelled Grenade.... A weapon designed to destroy soft skin targets (Trucks, Humvee's, bunkers etc) and disable medium Armoured Vehicles (Armoured personel carriers etc). To do the damage sustained at the Pentagon, you would need in excess of 500 RPG's and at least 100 men to fire these weapons as they are designed to be carried, aimed and fired....

Did anyone report seeing 100 Terrorists hanging around the Pentagon on 9/11??? :rofl:

juballs said:

a quote like this coming from you JB, suprises me. You dont honestly believe the conspiracy crap do you???

WSLer said:
That's hysterically ironic coming from someone who claims that it was a missle and not a plane that hit the Pentagon.

Where did American Airlines Flight # 77 end up if it didn't crash into the Pentagon?

my oh my.... all i ask is that you check out both aspects of the spectrum... what is ironic exactly about me asking you for proof? so what if i think it may have been a missle or some other object not being a plane that hit the pentagon.
i believe this because i have studied both sides of the spectrum, i have watched documentarys i have watch conspiracy tapes, and i watched the news as people claimed bombs went off in the world trade center only seconds after they ran out of the tower.... never to be heard from again because of the obvious cover up by the government.
a cnn reporter just minutes after the attack on the first tower said that first word back was that people heard large explosions, not one explosion, but numerous... and he was taken off the air 5 minutes later.

just take a look at both sides of the story.... thats all i ask, and draw your own conclusion... i have seen both and have drawn mine

jdb67 said:
An RPG???? :eek: Mate you need to get off the crack!!! RPG stands for Rocket propelled Grenade.... A weapon designed to destroy soft skin targets (Trucks, Humvee's, bunkers etc) and disable medium Armoured Vehicles (Armoured personel carriers etc). To do the damage sustained at the Pentagon, you would need in excess of 500 RPG's and at least 100 men to fire these weapons as they are designed to be carried, aimed and fired....

Did anyone report seeing 100 Terrorists hanging around the Pentagon on 9/11??? :rofl:

a quote like this coming from you JB, suprises me. You dont honestly believe the conspiracy crap do you???

there are many things you dont know about me JDB... one of which is this, i am very into conspiracues... to i believe them all no... do they intrigue me no, i just get mad when someone offers a one sided story to an event.

thats why i cant watch the news... especially CNN, you see what happens on tv when someone offers their thoughts, they get taken off the air.

i dont believe all the conspiracies but i study the events from both sides and i draw my conclusions

WSLer said:

thats one persons belief in proof...

proof can be altered, the government has the ability to change these things no...

why was it that when the planes hit the towers, the escapes off the first floor said it was bombs that were detinated...

i really dont know if it was a plane or a missle, but what i believe really has nothing to do with me asking for your proof.

you say you have proof, others say they have proof, we are free to believe waht we want.

just remember who controls the media you are getting your proof from.

do some research on the oppisite spectrum, view some of the sites us "conspiracy theorists" have put forward...

one of us is right, but i will stay a skeptic until the government stops lying to the global world about not only this occurance but many other throughout the world

why was it that when the planes hit the towers, the escapes off the first floor said it was bombs that were detinated...

Probably because they didnt see the plane, in fact they were not aware of what had happened until they escaped and were told of the incident..... And the only other alternative until they were given all the information would be a bomb.

To much happened in a short period of time on 9/11 for a conspiracy to take place. :2 cents:

Even gettin an alternative point of view from another source doesnt mean that either side is right....

Remember, there are three sides to every story... Mine, your and the truth!!!

Last edited: