• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Party Time! The 2012 Miss FreeOnes Party will be in Miami on May 19th!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Are you ready to party? I am! The 2012 Miss FreeOnes party will be held at The Mansion night club in South Beach on Saturday, May 19th! Met-Art contract girl Malena Morgan will be attending as the host for the night!

If you're going to be in the Miami area the weekend of the 19th, come hang out with us to celebrate the end of Miss FreeOnes along with the winners! It's going to be a hot, hot night with loads of hot women! :D Check the party page often to see who's going to be showing up!

Date: Saturday, May 19th.

Time: Red carpet starts at 11pm.

Where: The Mansion Nightclub on Miami Beach. 1235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Host: Malena Morgan

Click here to RSVP. Hope to see you there!

Please take note of our 2012 Miss FreeOnes Sponsors:

Last edited:
i wish i could attend this but im like a million miles away from Miami plus EvilAngel is not one of the sponsors :brick:

But if i was there i would get all the girls numbers and they can come to my hotel room and see a very small surprise

Petra

I'm sure the Yankee doodle dandies will have a great time :D

Hmmm...perhaps Roald will get reaaaaaly drunk and I can dress him up as Yankee Doodle.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6601131, member: 114093"]Hmmm...perhaps Roald will get reaaaaaly drunk and I can dress him up as Yankee Doodle.

That could be an expensive one.....You would need to get him a pony to ride into town with :D

Petra

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Those not on the guest list have to play in that night's Miami Marlins game.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
'I'm sure the Yankee doodle danglies will have a great time' :boobies:

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
I'm definitely hoping to go! Sounds like a blast! :D