• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
yeah, they actually gave him a funeral.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42859914/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Now If it were up to me I would have had all the sailors take turns pissing on him first then fed his body to some pigs.

If anybody, including the PREZ is naive enough to think that giving this clown a proper funeral will help relations with alquada and other muslims who want to kill our children better they really need to wake up to reality.
To them it is just a sign of weakness, which gives them even more balls.

You NEVER show the enemy kindness, hasn't obamer seen saving private ryan?
In any situation you must piss off your enemy any way you can, frustrate them, get them off their game and open for mistakes..........just like roberto duran telling sugar ray during the fight that he was gonna kill him in the ring then after the fight fuck his wife.
The last thing you ever do is show kindness or pity, thats the kind of stuff that makes you bleed.
After reading this article I like Obama even less.
meester...when for example, Obama speaks on an issue I doubt he's trying to convert someone like you or say Georges. He's speaking to those inclined to be pragmatic and listen to see if they agree or not. Not people like you two who are incorrigible and will bend or ignore reason in order to find disagreement.

In this case, you two would be like the Islamists and hardcore terrorists who are going to hate America in any event. His actions weren't intended to dissuade them...they're incorrigible. His actions were directed at those we rely on in these places to help us kill or capture our enemy who happen to share a faith with our enemy.
And is it true that the military waited days or a week for Obama to give the go ahead after they located him?
can someone confirm if that is true or not?

No is the short answer. The long answer is it was a helluva lot more complex a circumstance that you seem to think it was. There were options on the table to be considered and each with incredibly dire considerations.

Do you understand that we were to send a team of our military on the ground of a sovereign nation...an ally presumably without their permission in order to protect the integrity of that op (if in fact that ended up being the route taken). Also, these ops are not magic like you see on tv. The team has to prepare for the undertaking. They have to know as much about that flop house ahead of time as possible. Then they have to be reasonably sure the target or hostile will be there when the op goes down....and a whole bunch more shit that you can't probably fathom...

You don't just send assets to a target and they just run in there blind and magically have success. It takes ALLOT of preparation and planning for an op like this.

If you knew what the considerations were for something like this, you'd know that Obama made a helluva call on this. OBL wasn't hiding there because it was easy for us to get him... He was hiding in a place that probably made it as difficult to get him as possible.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
All this is not done out of respect or pity to OBL, it's done out of respect for our moral and ethical values. Remember we're the civilised ones who follow the rule of law, even concerning a mass murderer. If we done what you said we would be dehumanising ourselves and letting them change our civilised ways, this is us taking the moral and ethical high ground by saying look how we treat your dead (as opposed to how they treat ours). This isn't a show of weakness but more a show of strength, it would have been far easier for the troops to let their emotions take over and desecrate his body the way you said but instead they showed great resolve and character to do things by the book in a civilised manner. We seek justice not vengeance.

I gotta say bullshit U.
Its also kind of smug no?
" we'll show the world how much better we are by giving him a proper burial".
Thats how most muslims probably view it anyway
I gotta stick to every word I said above.
We have got to show these fucks that we're done being nice, done playing fair.
Your way hasn't ever worked.
Never will.

Democrat: "You believe Obama was born in America?"
Republican: "Not until I see his long form birth certificate...I need proof"

Democrat: "You believe we really killed Bin Laden?"
Republican: "Not until I see the pictures...I need proof"

Democrat: "You believe in God?"
Republican: "Oh hell yes...I take that on faith"

What is it with these people? :dunno:

Whats with you?
What does your post have to do with mine?

And of course any rational person would want to see proof of his birthplace considering his daddy was a foreigner and he spent most of his childhood in another country.
Only some democrats don't because they are blinded by love for the guy.

And of course people want to see at least some proof that he's dead, which i believe has been done.
only an idiot or a person blinded by love wouldnt.

And since when is believing in god a republican democrats thing? democrats don't believe in god?
My mother does, and she's a lifelong dem.
Are you callin my momma an atheist?

You know what I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna print out your wonderfully anecdotal post and place it on my table next to my bed along with my other important stuff.................then wipe my butt with it when I take a dump in the morning.

Peace.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
meester...when for example, Obama speaks on an issue I doubt he's trying to convert someone like you or say Georges. He's speaking to those inclined to be pragmatic and listen to see if they agree or not. Not people like you two who are incorrigible and will bend or ignore reason in order to find disagreement.

In this case, you two would be like the Islamists and hardcore terrorists who are going to hate America in any event. His actions weren't intended to dissuade them...they're incorrigible. His actions were directed at those we rely on in these places to help us kill or capture our enemy who happen to share a faith with our enemy.

No is the short answer. The long answer is it was a helluva lot more complex a circumstance that you seem to think it was. There were options on the table to be considered and each with incredibly dire considerations.

Do you understand that we were to send a team of our military on the ground of a sovereign nation...an ally presumably without their permission in order to protect the integrity of that op (if in fact that ended up being the route taken). Also, these ops are not magic like you see on tv. The team has to prepare for the undertaking. They have to know as much about that flop house ahead of time as possible. Then they have to be reasonably sure the target or hostile will be there when the op goes down....and a whole bunch more shit that you can't probably fathom...

You don't just send assets to a target and they just run in there blind and magically have success. It takes ALLOT of preparation and planning for an op like this.

If you knew what the considerations were for something like this, you'd know that Obama made a helluva call on this. OBL wasn't hiding there because it was easy for us to get him... He was hiding in a place that probably made it as difficult to get him as possible.

Oh c'mon.
don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining.

they got the whole freakin united states militaty, the biggest best military in the world ready willing and able.
If they knew where he was theyre gonna get him, no matter what.
I'm sure they had a plan that had absolutley no input from obama readtago.
He only needed to say yes or no.
They finally locate osama freakin bin laden after 10 years and he needs to think about giving the ok for more than 3 seconds?

Ulysses31 said:
Muslim religious leaders kicked off U.S. domestic flight after pilot refuses to take off with them

I'm wondering when the first large scale preventive measures against Muslims will be taken.

They finally locate osama freakin bin laden after 10 years and he needs to think about giving the ok for more than 3 seconds?

That's what you don't get. They weren't waiting for Obama to give them 'the ok'.

And it was allot more to the decision and the op than many of you armchairs seem to think.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Democrat: "You believe Obama was born in America?"
Republican: "Not until I see his long form birth certificate...I need proof"

Democrat: "You believe we really killed Bin Laden?"
Republican: "Not until I see the pictures...I need proof"

Democrat: "You believe in God?"
Republican: "Oh hell yes...I take that on faith"

What is it with these people? :dunno:
Sadly, many people believe what they want to believe. That's why the standard american civilian's response to being told that their military is a corrupt protection racket that's making the country weaker and getting their soldiers killed is to put their fingers in their ears and hum the star spangled banner.

THIS!
Seriously, the military is very "hurry up and wait" and the last thing the coalition needed was a fresh Operation Eagle Claw.
I'm wondering when the first large scale preventive measures against Muslims will be taken.
You could argue they've already been taken...

I gotta say bullshit U.
Its also kind of smug no?
" we'll show the world how much better we are by giving him a proper burial".
Thats how most muslims probably view it anyway
I gotta stick to every word I said above.
We have got to show these fucks that we're done being nice, done playing fair.
Your way hasn't ever worked.
Never will.

I could argue that your way doesn't work either, since 9/11 we've invaded 2 countries and directly/indirectly killed well over a million muslims and are we any safer? In fact we've turned even more muslims to terror with many new groups being formed in the past decade, the Pakistani (not Afghan) Taliban didn't even exist until after 9/11 and not they are getting stronger and stronger. We turned over Afghanistan after laying the blame for 9/11 solely on them when the majority of the attackers were Saudis and Pakistanis who more than likely received instructions and training from sources inside Saudi/Pakistan, not some dirt camp in Afghanistan. If OBL was hiding out in Saudi do you think he would have been taken out at the risk of upsetting the Saudis. Another key element you're missing is unlike us these people are prepared to die, in fact they want to be martyrs. Kill one and two more will pop up to take the cause so I don't know how you think we can defeat them unless we kill every muslim on the planet?

georges

Staff member
All this is not done out of respect or pity to OBL, it's done out of respect for our moral and ethical values. Remember we're the civilised ones who follow the rule of law, even concerning a mass murderer. If we done what you said we would be dehumanising ourselves and letting them change our civilised ways, this is us taking the moral and ethical high ground by saying look how we treat your dead (as opposed to how they treat ours). This isn't a show of weakness but more a show of strength, it would have been far easier for the troops to let their emotions take over and desecrate his body the way you said but instead they showed great resolve and character to do things by the book in a civilised manner. We seek justice not vengeance.
Values???:rolleyes:Terrorists like OBL never had values, they spreaded hate and their followers will just follow it and praise "Allah Ackbar". Eichmann was hanged publicly in 1961 by Israelis for what he did. I don't think he received a proper funeral like most of the nazis leaders who for the most important leaders were sentenced to death during the nuremberg process. OBL didn't treat the 3000 thousands victims that he killed during 9/11 with respect or decency for their burial, so I think ginving him a burial like this one was a big mistake. This is where one can see the difference between a president which is defending beak and claws his nation and doesn't concede to terrorists demands and/or doesn't even give a terrorists a proper burial and the one who does. Remember a good terrorist is a dead terrorist. The IDF kills terrorists with apache attacks helicopters and they don't even bury them.

georges

Staff member

I was expecting this from you, how surprising. Obama should have burnt OBL's body. For me a terrorist who killed 3000 Americans, doesn't deserve to be buried but to be put on fire and burn rot on the ground till ashes appear. I am more open for a ruthless revenge than for a justice giving a proper burial to a terrorist who killed several thousands citizens.

Values???:rolleyes:Terrorists like OBL never had values, they spreaded hate and their followers will just follow it and praise "Allah Ackbar". Eichmann was hanged publicly in 1961 by Israelis for what he did. I don't think he received a proper funeral like most of the nazis leaders who for the most important leaders were sentenced to death during the nuremberg process. OBL didn't treat the 3000 thousands victims that he killed during 9/11 with respect or decency for their burial, so I think ginving him a burial like this one was a big mistake. This is where one can see the difference between a president which is defending beak and claws his nation and doesn't concede to terrorists demands and/or doesn't even give a terrorists a proper burial and the one who does. Remember a good terrorist is a dead terrorist. The IDF kills terrorists with apache attacks helicopters and they don't even bury them.

Why would you want us in the same league as them and the situation in Israel is worse than ever, take a lesson from the British who never took it out on the Irish people when responding to IRA attacks as they knew this would create more anti-British sentiment and gather more support for extremist groups, now the situation in Northern Ireland is much better. In terms of a good terrorist is a dead terrorist does that also apply to the Irgun members who blew up the King David hotel and randomly killed British troops, many of whom had helped liberate Jews from Nazi concentration camps?

LOL The Irony

Robed Muslim clerics kicked off U.S. flight after pilot refuses to take off with them (and they were en route to conference on Islamophobia)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...light-pilot-refuses-aboard.html#ixzz1LlEAxjgg

georges

Staff member
Why would you want us in the same league as them and the situation in Israel is worse than ever, take a lesson from the British who never took it out on the Irish people when responding to IRA attacks as they knew this would create more anti-British sentiment and gather more support for extremist groups, now the situation in Northern Ireland is much better. In terms of a good terrorist is a dead terrorist does that also apply to the Irgun members who blew up the King David hotel and randomly killed British troops, many of whom had helped liberate Jews from Nazi concentration camps?

I think that the peace process between Ireland and Britain was settled under the influence of Bill Clinton.The Irgun members who killed the british troops were wanting the british troops out of Israel, so the Jews could entirely control their land but I am sure you are aware of it.

I think that the peace process between Ireland and Britain was settled under the influence of Bill Clinton.The Irgun members who killed the british troops were wanting the british troops out of Israel, so the Jews could entirely control their land but I am sure you are aware of it.

Many of them were not even from Israel and had newly arrived following WW2 because people from all over Europe had helped the Germans try to exterminate them, they escaped Europe because they no longer felt safe there as many of their 'neighbours' had turned Jews in, this was not exactly fair on the people living in Palestine their whole lives, why should they lose land because Europeans had kicked all the Jews out of Europe, the Vichy government was one of the worst. Many of the Irgun were European and had little in common with the Jews already living in Palestine who had lived in relative peace with the Arabs, in fact all of the military leaders of the Irgun, Jabotinsky, Tehomi, Bitker, Raziel, Kalai, Meridor and Begin were all Russian so how are they fighting for their land. You must also accept that Iraqis and Afghans are fully entitled to fight coalition soldiers who are occupying their land then?, that would be in line with what you are saying abour expelling foreign troops from your soil.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world...sponsible-for-deporting-jews-in-wwii-1.270263

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
In that one sign above, they managed to misspell Obama and told him to "quit his forces from Pakistan"... whatever the fuck that means.

Are they accusing him of being a Jedi? Those are some serious accusations. Where's the Donald?
Yet you didn't notice the problems with the american flag. Sacriledge Mr Ry! Go beg your local senator for forgiveness!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
George W. Bush? Tell me, were your mother and father siblings?

No but are you asking because your parents are?

Without the persistence of GWB and the CIA gathering intelligence over the past decade, ti could have been a lot longer before OBL was killed.

girk1

Closed Account
No but are you asking because your parents are?

Without the persistence of GWB and the CIA gathering intelligence over the past decade, ti could have been a lot longer before OBL was killed.

:facepalm:

If George Bush had spent more time focusing on Pakistan and Afghanistan and not his bs propaganda in Iraq BinLaden could have been caught earlier.

He wasted time, troops and money in Iraq while Bin Laden was spending quality time with his wife and children in a villa.

:facepalm:

If George Bush had spent more time focusing on Pakistan and Afghanistan and not his bs propaganda in Iraq BinLaden could have been caught earlier.

He wasted time, troops and money in Iraq while Bin Laden was spending quality time with his wife and children in a villa.

I tend to agree with you girk. GWB lost quite a bit of focus in Iraq and I still don't understand that.

Now, I voted for Obama, but it seems that Obama has found merit in some of what GWB was doing since he hasn't acted on all of his promises (I don't think anyone ever does).

I've seen comparison of "X" number of days that GWB looked for Osama and "X" number of days that Obama looked for Osama. They are a bit unfair since Obama didn't start from scratch, did he?

I think there is quite a bit we don't know about. I also think there is quite a bit that Obama learned when he became president. So, I try not o politicize this in my thinking.

girk1

Closed Account
I tend to agree with you girk. GWB lost quite a bit of focus in Iraq and I still don't understand that.

Now, I voted for Obama, but it seems that Obama has found merit in some of what GWB was doing since he hasn't acted on all of his promises (I don't think anyone ever does).

I've seen comparison of "X" number of days that GWB looked for Osama and "X" number of days that Obama looked for Osama. They are a bit unfair since Obama didn't start from scratch, did he?

I think there is quite a bit we don't know about. I also think there is quite a bit that Obama learned when he became president. So, I try not o politicize this in my thinking.

I'm aware that the hunt for Bin Laden didn't begin with Obama and it has been a nearly 15 year process and 3 Presidents(Clinton/Bush/Obama).

I'm highly astonished/impressed that Bin Laden was able to evade such an intense manhunt with a $25 million reward(was it doubled to $50 million?) for so long.

I never said that the Bush Administration didn't figure highly in Bin Laden's MURDER just that this could all have been over even earlier had Bush not wasted troops, intelligence and money in Iraq(A direct answer to those who say it Could have taken longer without Bush). But now Bush is allegedly in Texas moping:crying: because Obama didn't mention him in his address to the nation nor give him enough credit.

I agree with those a bit who call Obama 'Bush lite' and have no alternatives to vote for and I am thus sitting out the next election(Obama would never ,ever, win my state anyhow) and maybe all future Presidential elections and becoming more an observer of this stuff.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I was expecting this from you, how surprising. Obama should have burnt OBL's body. For me a terrorist who killed 3000 Americans, doesn't deserve to be buried but to be put on fire and burn rot on the ground till ashes appear. I am more open for a ruthless revenge than for a justice giving a proper burial to a terrorist who killed several thousands citizens.

yeah, bomb the trade center, kill a bunch of people.
crash a boat into a naval ship, kill .........
blow up 2 embassys........
sept. 11...........
ect ect ect...........
And we wash his body, wrap him up nice and even give him some half ass muslim ceremony and burial at sea to show the world how civilized we are.

So do people around the world appreciate that? no, they think we're weak and they stil hate us.
Do the muslim terror shits appreciate it? no, they think we're weak for doing it.
they also consider it an insult so they hate us even more and their balls just grew even more.

I do agree with dumping him in the sea, but any any any sort of respect to me is sickening considering what he had done.
Have people forgotten or what?

girk1

Closed Account
yeah, bomb the trade center, kill a bunch of people.
crash a boat into a naval ship, kill .........
blow up 2 embassys........
sept. 11...........
ect ect ect...........
And we wash his body, wrap him up nice and even give him some half ass muslim ceremony and burial at sea to show the world how civilized we are.

So do people around the world appreciate that? no, they think we're weak and they stil hate us.
Do the muslim terror shits appreciate it? no, they think we're weak for doing it.
they also consider it an insult so they hate us even more and their balls just grew even more.

I do agree with dumping him in the sea, but any any any sort of respect to me is sickening considering what he had done.
Have people forgotten or what?

The man is dead and his body is gone. But actually Bin Laden and his movement was dead/dying when muslims began to peacefully take to the streets(Arab Spring) to rid themselves of the brutal dictators supported by the US/West. This interfernce/support from the US/West of dictators like Mubarak, House of Saud,etc..... is what partially created/fueled terrosrists groups and the Bin Ladens of the world.

The United States has INTENTIONALLY targeted and killed far more civilains than Osama Bin Laden could ever have dreamed of killing.

Bin Laden was almost 'over villainized' for political purposes and it seems with his death nothing has changed.

The guy was just a man with twisted notions of what justice is . Sort of like you.