• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
It's all about different perspectives and POV's. If you was to go up to a muslim and say Bin Laden is scum who killed loads of our civilians they would reply so what, how many civilians have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by coalition forces or by the IDF in Palestine, the numbers will far exceed the number of westerners killed by fanatics, must be a million in Iraq alone. When an IRA member is killed Britain may rejoice by the majority of Irish Catholics will mourn the loss of a 'freedom fighter', if an ETA fighter is killed the Spanish will be relieved but again the majority of the people in the Basque region will mourn the death of a 'freedom fighter'. I'm not saying anything is right or wrong but trying to objectively explain how a mass murderer could possible be seen as a 'hero', I personally detest anyone who kills civilians to achieve their groups aims regardless of your colour or religion etc. This paradox can only be avoided if we pull our troops out of foreign countries and stick to our own borders, if they kill each other then so be it but at least we can't be blamed for any deaths and be left open to revenge attacks. We need to maintain the moral and ethical highground and incorporate the west's value of life into our foreign policy, this will leave the likes of bin laden and his cronies as the only mass murderers in a leagure of their own, then maybe people all over the world inc other muslims will see them for the hate filled barbarians they really are.
Problem is that negociation rarely works with terrorists. Perhaps some people will also say that Arafat was a hero when he stole his own people and has more blood on his hands than he ever had. Perhaps you should ask yourself the question which is the following then how the democracy can work with a state ruled with iron fist where there is no equality between men and women and where the hate of other religions is promoted. I am well aware of civilian casualties but they are unavoidable. Porblem is that there are certainly some American strategic interests in Pakistan and Iraq, so quit the country and have them taken by the terrorists is a difficult option. Extremists like OBL existed before US troops went in Afghanistan or in Iraq, just look at Khadaffi, Bachar El Hassad, Ahmadinjhad, the Yemeni president and Khaled Mechal (Hamas leader), they are more less the same shit than obl, just praising "Allah Akhbar" and hating the Jews and the Western world.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Very thankful for all of our military personnel and the Seal team Six that killed this guy! And big credit to George W. Bush, the CIA, and all of the intelligence gatherers that helped find OBL and killed him!

interesting article. He may be dead, but he likely died happy.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/05/02/neil-macdonald-osama-bin-laden.html

So even after you get cleared by security the pilot or your fellow passengers have the option to have you removed from the plane :dunno:

Muslim religious leaders kicked off U.S. domestic flight after pilot refuses to take off with them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...light-pilot-refuses-aboard.html#ixzz1Lg3rxI6k

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/05/06/business-industrials-us-imams-airline_8454501.html

Obsessed with his own image: White House releases home movies of Bin Laden watching himself on the news

# Five 'home videos' released by U.S. shows Bin Laden's life in the compound

# Footage shows Bin Laden in a gold robe speaking to the camera in propaganda video outtakes

# Also shows him flipping through satellite channels trying to find coverage of himself on TV

# Intelligence officer describes evidence at compound at 'single largest collection' of senior terrorist material ever

# Other, shaky footage shows litter-strewn compound in barely habitable state

# House worth no more than $250,000 say experts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-squalid-hideaway-pictures.html#ixzz1Lh36Cq2H

article-1384573-0BF378F300000578-646_634x422.jpg

Image-obsessed: One of the five videos shows Bin Laden sitting on the dirty floor of the compound watching video footage of himself on television after flicking through the channels with a remote control

article-1384573-0BF37D5500000578-884_634x360.jpg

Practice: New video footage released by the White House today shows Osama Bin Laden wearing a gold robe in what appears to be a propaganda video outtake

article-1384573-0BF3720B00000578-138_196x296.jpg
article-1384573-0BF372D700000578-676_196x296.jpg
article-1384573-0BF3727300000578-913_196x296.jpg

The terror leader is shown in several different outtakes from propaganda videos. In the centre image above, he is standing before a wooden armoire that U.S. intelligence says was found in the Pakistan compound

WHAT THE VIDEOS SHOW

VIDEO 1: An outtake from a propaganda video, it is said to be a complete but unreleased message to the American people.

It is dated sometime between October 9 and November 5, 2010, according to U.S. intelligence.

Bin Laden is shown sitting down, dressed in a gold robe. His grey beard is dyed black.

There is no audio but an official said he is condemning U.S. policy and capitalism.

VIDEO 2: Perhaps the most interesting of the videos. This footage shows Bin Laden, his beard grey, sitting on the dirty floor of the compound watching a television with video of his own images playing.

A TV screen shows a menu of channels from which he makes a selection using a remote control.

A video of the terror leader appears on the screen before the camera pans over to show Bin Laden watching himself.

He is wearing a black hat and is swathed in a blanket.

VIDEO 3: Another practice video shows Bin Laden, his beard dyed black, standing in front of what was described as a wooden armoire. Intelligence officials say they found the same armoire in the compound. The video has not been dated.

VIDEO 4: Another practice clip shows the terror chief wearing a white shirt with a T-shirt underneath. He is standing against a brown background. There is no date on the video.

VIDEO 5: In this practice video Bin laden is standing before a wrinkled sheet, wearing a gold robe and a white shirt. His beard is dyed. There is no date on the video.

can someone give a rational explanation of why those pictures are released but bin ladens are not?
theories?

"Rational explanation"? How about the simple one. Didn't check the link but I assume those pics are the ones of the others killed and left in the compound. If so, they were I believe taken by the Pakistanis (after the fact), in their custody and released by them.:2 cents:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Very thankful for all of our military personnel and the Seal team Six that killed this guy! And big credit to George W. Bush, the CIA, and all of the intelligence gatherers that helped find OBL and killed him!
George W. Bush? Tell me, were your mother and father siblings?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I want Bahaus to make a song out of this instead of Bela Legousi Is Dead, we can rewrite the words, wait isn't Peter Murphy a Mulsim these days...?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
"Rational explanation"? How about the simple one. Didn't check the link but I assume those pics are the ones of the others killed and left in the compound. If so, they were I believe taken by the Pakistanis (after the fact), in their custody and released by them.:2 cents:

So correct me if I'm incorrect........not like you're not gonna anyway.
they cleaned his body, wrapped it in a sheet, even had a service for it then dumped it in the sea?
They are not releasing pictures out of "concern" of inciting violence in general?

Is that correct? Anybody?

So correct me if I'm incorrect........not like you're not gonna anyway.
they cleaned his body, wrapped it in a sheet, even had a service for it then dumped it in the sea?
They are not releasing pictures out of "concern" of inciting violence in general?

Is that correct? Anybody?

I don't know..but that's not what you were questioning. You were questioning why were those pics released but not OBL's.

The answer is/was those were taken (after the fact), controlled and released by the Pakistanis, not by the US g'ment.

OBL is dead. We did it, announced it and the organization he lead has confirmed it. What would be the point of releasing the pics now, morbid curiosity? I wished he would have released them, draw the chapter to a close for people like you (maybe) and let the chips fall where they may.

That he didn't based on the theory that we have people in harms way and he wanted to err on the side of caution, I can't have a problem with that explanation.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah, they actually gave him a funeral.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42859914/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Now If it were up to me I would have had all the sailors take turns pissing on him first then fed his body to some pigs.

If anybody, including the PREZ is naive enough to think that giving this clown a proper funeral will help relations with alquada and other muslims who want to kill our children better they really need to wake up to reality.
To them it is just a sign of weakness, which gives them even more balls.

You NEVER show the enemy kindness, hasn't obamer seen saving private ryan?
In any situation you must piss off your enemy any way you can, frustrate them, get them off their game and open for mistakes..........just like roberto duran telling sugar ray during the fight that he was gonna kill him in the ring then after the fight fuck his wife.
The last thing you ever do is show kindness or pity, thats the kind of stuff that makes you bleed.
After reading this article I like Obama even less.

And is it true that the military waited days or a week for Obama to give the go ahead after they located him?
can someone confirm if that is true or not?

yeah, they actually gave him a funeral.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42859914/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Now If it were up to me I would have had all the sailors take turns pissing on him first then fed his body to some pigs.

If anybody, including the PREZ is naive enough to think that giving this clown a proper funeral will help relations with alquada and other muslims who want to kill our children better they really need to wake up to reality.
To them it is just a sign of weakness, which gives them even more balls.

You NEVER show the enemy kindness, hasn't obamer seen saving private ryan?
In any situation you must piss off your enemy any way you can, frustrate them, get them off their game and open for mistakes..........just like roberto duran telling sugar ray during the fight that he was gonna kill him in the ring then after the fight fuck his wife.
The last thing you ever do is show kindness or pity, thats the kind of stuff that makes you bleed.
After reading this article I like Obama even less.

And is it true that the military waited days or a week for Obama to give the go ahead after they located him?
can someone confirm if that is true or not?

All this is not done out of respect or pity to OBL, it's done out of respect for our moral and ethical values. Remember we're the civilised ones who follow the rule of law, even concerning a mass murderer. If we done what you said we would be dehumanising ourselves and letting them change our civilised ways, this is us taking the moral and ethical high ground by saying look how we treat your dead (as opposed to how they treat ours). This isn't a show of weakness but more a show of strength, it would have been far easier for the troops to let their emotions take over and desecrate his body the way you said but instead they showed great resolve and character to do things by the book in a civilised manner. We seek justice not vengeance.

oh wow.
now I have my doubts, seriously.
why would they not show the world he's dead?

Is it because he's not?
Is it because Obama is a closet muslim?
Is it because now the people who want to see proof will get called doubters and haters and this will create an element of sympathy for Obama while making his non deciples look like they are just picking on him because he's black therefore getting him more public approval while getting republicans less and ultimately more votes for him in 20112?
Or maybe after months or years of public demand by the haters and doubters Obama will show the photos just to try and make them look stupid in the first place........and with that more votes?

I'm asking questions people!

Democrat: "You believe Obama was born in America?"
Republican: "Not until I see his long form birth certificate...I need proof"

Democrat: "You believe we really killed Bin Laden?"
Republican: "Not until I see the pictures...I need proof"

Democrat: "You believe in God?"
Republican: "Oh hell yes...I take that on faith"

What is it with these people? :dunno: