• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
And even if it did go down as they say I'm surprised Al quada doesn't say it was a fraud just to fuck with us.

Let them...but if you think about it, it's been their history to confirm when we knock off one of their leaders. Not trump up denial.

Statement: bin Laden's blood 'will not be wasted'

CAIRO (AP) - Al-Qaida has issued its first confirmation of Osama bin Laden's death in an Internet statement posted on militant websites.

Friday's statement by the terror network says bin Laden's blood "will not be wasted" and it will continue attacking Americans and their allies.

Bin Laden was killed Monday by U.S. commandos during a raid on his hideout in Pakistan.

This is a developing story and additional details will be added as they become available

http://www.wtnh.com/dpps/military/al-qaida-confirms-bin-ladens-death-nt11-jgr_3802843

See?:hatsoff:

can someone give a rational explanation of why those pictures are released but bin ladens are not?
theories?

I think those pictures were leaked rather than released, there's a difference. I haven't heard any news of the government formally releasing those pictures so they obviously have been leaked by someone.

I think that the release of Bin Laden's photos would simply enrage the militant Muslims, while the unknown people in the released photos will not serve as a general rallying point. I think it is smart to not release Bin Laden's photos - it minimizes his importance in many ways.

I think that the release of Bin Laden's photos would simply enrage the militant Muslims

Too late, it's Friday! ps Al-Qaeda are old news, we need to be worried about the new kids on the block, Al Kaida :surprise:

Effigies burned, flags ablaze and black masked extremists on the streets: Muslim fury over Bin Laden's death erupts at Friday prayers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fury-erupts-Friday-prayers.html#ixzz1LboaTwOb

article-1384276-0BEF684300000578-788_634x417.jpg

Flag on fire: Pakistani protesters burn a representation of the Star and Stripes in protest against the killing of Osama Bin Laden in Multan

article-1384276-0BEFAFA300000578-12_634x628.jpg

Devotion: An Islamist kisses a picture of Osama Bin Laden during a protest in Cairo

article-1384276-0BEF7CE300000578-906_634x421.jpg

Egypt: Islamists, carrying a picture of the late Al Qaeda leader march on the U.S. embassy after the weekly Friday prayer in Cairo

article-1384276-0BEFA77000000578-495_634x346.jpg

Turkey: Pro-Islamic demonstrators set fire to the flags of the U.S., Israel and Britain after saying a special prayer for Bin Laden at the courtyard of Fatih mosque in Istanbul

article-1384276-0BEF5C7800000578-931_634x442.jpg

Russia: Al Qaeda today confirmed the death of Bin Laden but these followers of the extremist group Bratstvo (Brotherhood) at a rally in front of the U.S embassy in Kiev do not believe so

Who's Obma :dunno:
article-0-0BEED05200000578-907_634x370.jpg

Political message: Pakistan's military has told for the U.S. to reduce its troop numbers in the country and public opinion backs the calls

article-0-0BEEE61900000578-233_634x420.jpg

Demonstrators prove that, despite his death, Bin Laden will remain the poster boy for Muslim extremists

article-0-0BEED13E00000578-70_634x404.jpg

Armed: Bin Laden is pictured with rifle in hand, celebrating his status as a warrior

article-1384276-0BEEC3EF00000578-832_634x379.jpg

Indonesia: Muslim youths who call themselves Al Kaida (Alliance of Anti-Israel and America Command) have also been protesting in Solo, in central Java

article-1384276-0BEEE36C00000578-843_634x374.jpg

Masked men: The Indonesian group has vowed revenge for the killing of Osama Bin Laden

article-1384137-0BEDABF100000578-28_634x392.jpg

Pride: The under-construction Freedom Tower at 1 World Trade Center was lit up in red white and blue last night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...house-near-compound-MONTHS.html#ixzz1LbsIN1En

I think that the release of Bin Laden's photos would simply enrage the militant Muslims, while the unknown people in the released photos will not serve as a general rallying point. I think it is smart to not release Bin Laden's photos - it minimizes his importance in many ways.

Meh...I can see wanting to close the book on OBL and making it more about the fact that he's been 'neutralized' than the pics of it.

And I do think it might make the slight difference between someone verging on taking up with AQ or not. But those who are with him already won't be impressed by the fact that we didn't show him wasted.

I don't actually care one way or the other but I would have rathered Obama release them ONLY because he has advocated more g'ment transparency in the past. Beyond that, I've seen enough graphic pics of (former) terrorist's carcasses that I don't need to see one more (no matter the name) and I'll be able to sleep at night if he didn't.

Too late, it's Friday! ps Al-Qaeda are old news, we need to be worried about the new kids on the block, Al Kaida :surprise:

Effigies burned, flags ablaze and black masked extremists on the streets: Muslim fury over Bin Laden's death erupts at Friday prayers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fury-erupts-Friday-prayers.html#ixzz1LboaTwOb

article-1384276-0BEF684300000578-788_634x417.jpg

Flag on fire: Pakistani protesters burn a representation of the Star and Stripes in protest against the killing of Osama Bin Laden in Multan

article-1384276-0BEFAFA300000578-12_634x628.jpg

Devotion: An Islamist kisses a picture of Osama Bin Laden during a protest in Cairo

article-1384276-0BEF7CE300000578-906_634x421.jpg

Egypt: Islamists, carrying a picture of the late Al Qaeda leader march on the U.S. embassy after the weekly Friday prayer in Cairo

article-1384276-0BEFA77000000578-495_634x346.jpg

Turkey: Pro-Islamic demonstrators set fire to the flags of the U.S., Israel and Britain after saying a special prayer for Bin Laden at the courtyard of Fatih mosque in Istanbul

Russia: Al Qaeda today confirmed the death of Bin Laden but these followers of the extremist group Bratstvo (Brotherhood) at a rally in front of the U.S embassy in Kiev do not believe so

Who's Obma :dunno:
article-0-0BEED05200000578-907_634x370.jpg

Political message: Pakistan's military has told for the U.S. to reduce its troop numbers in the country and public opinion backs the calls

article-0-0BEEE61900000578-233_634x420.jpg

Demonstrators prove that, despite his death, Bin Laden will remain the poster boy for Muslim extremists

article-0-0BEED13E00000578-70_634x404.jpg

Armed: Bin Laden is pictured with rifle in hand, celebrating his status as a warrior

article-1384276-0BEEC3EF00000578-832_634x379.jpg

Indonesia: Muslim youths who call themselves Al Kaida (Alliance of Anti-Israel and America Command) have also been protesting in Solo, in central Java

article-1384276-0BEEE36C00000578-843_634x374.jpg

Masked men: The Indonesian group has vowed revenge for the killing of Osama Bin Laden

article-1384137-0BEDABF100000578-28_634x392.jpg

Pride: The under-construction Freedom Tower at 1 World Trade Center was lit up in red white and blue last night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...house-near-compound-MONTHS.html#ixzz1LbsIN1En

Oh bloody hell. What kind of Islamofascist vile scum would celebrate the despicable POS Bin Laden? Trash. It's a shame all these vile POS weren't in his little compound.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Bizzarre. I would've thought the Russki neo-Nazis and police would've beaten these guys six ways from Sunday.
Stil, at least here we see O-man indulging in that most typical of non-american extremist Islamic beverages; Coca cola...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
:tinhat:
Interesting, I assumed that after the Commanche debacle the yanks had given up on "stealth" choppers, but it appears that may not be the case...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
In that one sign above, they managed to misspell Obama and told him to "quit his forces from Pakistan"... whatever the fuck that means.

Are they accusing him of being a Jedi? Those are some serious accusations. Where's the Donald?

Oh bloody hell. What kind of Islamofascist vile scum would celebrate the despicable POS Bin Laden? Trash. It's a shame all these vile POS weren't in his little compound.

It's all about different perspectives and POV's. If you was to go up to a muslim and say Bin Laden is scum who killed loads of our civilians they would reply so what, how many civilians have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by coalition forces or by the IDF in Palestine, the numbers will far exceed the number of westerners killed by fanatics, must be a million in Iraq alone. When an IRA member is killed Britain may rejoice by the majority of Irish Catholics will mourn the loss of a 'freedom fighter', if an ETA fighter is killed the Spanish will be relieved but again the majority of the people in the Basque region will mourn the death of a 'freedom fighter'. I'm not saying anything is right or wrong but trying to objectively explain how a mass murderer could possible be seen as a 'hero', I personally detest anyone who kills civilians to achieve their groups aims regardless of your colour or religion etc. This paradox can only be avoided if we pull our troops out of foreign countries and stick to our own borders, if they kill each other then so be it but at least we can't be blamed for any deaths and be left open to revenge attacks. We need to maintain the moral and ethical highground and incorporate the west's value of life into our foreign policy, this will leave the likes of bin laden and his cronies as the only mass murderers in a leagure of their own, then maybe people all over the world inc other muslims will see them for the hate filled barbarians they really are.

The U.S almost killed Anwar al-Awlaki on Thursday with a drone strike, but the missile missed it's target. Still, Obama is a badass! I wouldn't fuck with him.

The U.S almost killed Anwar al-Awlaki on Thursday with a drone strike, but the missile missed it's target. Still, Obama is a badass! I wouldn't fuck with him.

True. Obama has now sent teams to pluck pirates off of a covered rescue boat from the stern of a ship and now sent a team into the heart of Pakistan to pluck out the most wanted man in the world.

No wonder Zawahiri is probably playing hot potato with the leadership job in AQ...:1orglaugh