• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The height of delusion

Statement by bin Laden's sons is revolting

Calgary Herald May 12, 2011 2:02 AM

A statement issued Tuesday by the sons of Osama bin Laden is so beyond irony that it defies description. Insert "victims of 9/11" every time they refer to their deposed father and the delusion of the bin Laden sons drips from their every pore.

The arch terrorist's sons say the burial of their father at sea "demeaned and humiliated" the family. They accuse U.S. President Barack Obama of obliterating a defenceless family and say that the U.S. navy commandos carried out their "criminal mission . . . contrary to the most basic human sentiment."

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/height+delusion/4769104/story.html#ixzz1M7ust8RN

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/height+delusion/4769104/story.html

Now, this is really beyond ironic.

Update

Republican describes 15 'gruesome' photos of Bin Laden's corpse as he becomes first to see 'proof' terror chief is dead

* Bullet went through 'eye first then exited through ear'

* Second Senator to see images confirms death

* Two more officials to view pictures on Friday

A Republican who has become the first politician to see photos of Osama Bin Laden's bloodied corpse has said they were 'gruesome' - but left him with no doubt the terror leader is dead.

James Inhofe, who sits on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said he viewed the pictures in a secure room.

The Oklahoma politician said he saw 15 photos in all - and that some of them could be released to the public.

article-1386066-0C0297FA00000578-871_468x286.jpg

I've seen them, it's him: Republican Senator James Inhofe (file photo) is the first to have viewed the photographs of Osama Bin Laden's bloodied corpse

Nine were taken at the scene of the May 2 raid on a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Three more were from the U.S.S. Vinson, where Bin Laden's body was prepared for burial at sea; and three older photographs were available to compare for positive identification.

'Absolutely no question about it,' he said.

'A lot of people out there say 'I want to see the pictures' but I've already seen them. That was him. He's gone. He's history,' he told CNN.

'They're gruesome, of course, because it was taken right after the incident,' he said in a separate interview on Fox News.

Mr Inhofe described some photos that showed brain matter protruding from an eye socket. He said that a bullet had either gone through the eye first then left trough the ear, or vice versa.

'It wasn't a very pretty picture,' he added.

Despite the graphic nature of the images, the senator, a proponent of releasing the pictures, said he had not changed his mind after viewing them.

Mr Inhofe said he thinks at least two photos from the U.S.S. Vinson showing the body being cleaned should be released because they depict an easily identifiable Bin Laden.

'I don't buy this whole concept that's coming out of the White House that you don't want to do this - you might make the terrorists mad,' he said.

The second Senator to see the pictures, Republican Devin Nunes, refused to go into detail about what they showed.

'I'll just say this, he's dead,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-proof-Al-Qaeda-chief-dead.html#ixzz1M86QxFmQ

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Actually I can, I just like attacking you :)
Fact is, you're wrong and have presented no evidence to prove your right.

All your evidence and Hot Mega's evidence is based on your opinion, nothing more. I gave my opinion on how I felt. You disagree, that's fine. But I understand you cannot hold a conversation without personally attacking someone.

All your evidence and Hot Mega's evidence is based on your opinion, nothing more. I gave my opinion on how I felt. You disagree, that's fine. But I understand you cannot hold a conversation without personally attacking someone.

What happened in Tora Bora is not an opinion. The story is backed up by two of the people that were there; 1 Delta Force and 1 British SAS.

It's a fact that KSM was captured in '03 and al Libi prior to that and Bush still didn't bring OBL down. Interrogators have said that KSM gave up the courier's nom de guerre under traditional interrogation techniques and so did al Libi to the FBI.

It's a fact that GWB had a chance to take out OBL in Tora Bora without having tortured a single person. It's a fact that after he started torturing people he still never captured or killed OBL.

Fucking Obama lying again, I thought he was shot in the eye :mad:

The Oklahoma politician also revealed that Bin Laden was shot in his underpants.

'A bullet through the eye and out of his ear... and shot in his underpants': Republican describes 15 'gruesome' photos of Bin Laden's corpse

* Bullet went through 'eye first then exited through ear'

* Bin Laden was dead about 20 minutes after Seals arrived

* Second Senator to see images confirms death

* Two more officials to view pictures on Friday

A Republican who has become the first politician to see photos of Osama bin Laden's bloodied corpse said today they were 'gruesome' - but left him with no doubt the terror leader is dead.

James Inhofe, who sits on the Senate Armed Services Committee, described the images in graphic detail after he viewed the pictures in a secure room.

The Oklahoma politician also revealed that Bin Laden was shot in his underpants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-proof-Al-Qaeda-chief-dead.html#ixzz1MAeo59f5

Just watch. :hatsoff:

jesus fucking christ. are you related to WTC in any way shape or form? i mean COME ON. that video was complete and utter BS. non of it is solid fact, its all conspiracy theory bullshit.

can we just have an automatic delete button for ridiculous posts and threads like this?

Fucking Obama lying again, I thought he was shot in the eye :mad:

Someone had a question about a stray bullet?:elaugh: (Oh c'mon!! It's not like he was going to be using what was down there anymore.:o)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
thanks for your responses about how he was killed.
I guess I asked because I was wondering why there has been very little inquisitions about it.
I compare it to when they found Saddam. They arrested him , they didn't shoot him in the head even though he was armed.
Had they done that we all know the media would have crucified bush over it, but I guess Obama is beyond reproach, he's got that blank check in hand.
But whatever, it is what it is.

In this case given the obvious repercussions around the world and the many many dead and maimed that would have incurred had he been taken prisoner I am glad they killed him, after all he was guilty of mass murder if anything we know that from his many "taped confessions" over the years.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I guess I asked because I was wondering why there has been very little inquisitions about it.
I compare it to when they found Saddam. They arrested him , they didn't shoot him in the head even though he was armed.
Had they done that we all know the media would have crucified bush over it, but I guess Obama is beyond reproach.

In this case given the obvious repercussions around the world and the many many dead and maimed that would have incurred had he been taken prisoner I am glad they killed him, after all he was guilty of mass murder if anything we know that from his many "taped confessions" over the years.

Two different situations IMO.

Saddam was cornered and given a command to come out. He complied with about a half a second remaining before he was joined in his hole by 3 or 4 grenades.

That is a FAR cry from a covert incursion into the heart of a sovereign nation, into a compound threat unknown. In that situation there is no room for even the slightest negotiation. They were there to get him (dead or alive) and as much evidence/intel as possible then get out clean.

Had they done that we all know the media would have crucified bush over it, but I guess Obama is beyond reproach, he's got that blank check in hand.

It never occured to me before but once OBL pretty much worked for the CIA, maybe the govt was worried about what he might spill in a court of law and made sure he was liquidated, you said yourself that you can't trust the govt. He could have revealed something that shook the world, bigger than anything on wikileaks. You never know :dunno:

ps Vengeance rather than justice? OBL attacked America, Saddam didn't

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
non of it is solid fact, its all conspiracy theory bullshit.

There was nothing but solid facts in the video. :hatsoff:

You make many assumptions about my knowledge of civil, criminal, constitutional and military law .. all wrong, but thanks for playing.

I do and they are correct.

Most people just go with whatever the television tells them is the truth without question.
Because they do not want to question anything, lazy and apathetic.

That is why they are called the masses and they are steaks on the table by choice and consent.

Never questioning anything that is why there are people like Bernie Madoff.
If people are so stupid as to go along with what people like Madoff say, they do not deserve any help and he should not be in jail.