• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It never occured to me before but once OBL pretty much worked for the CIA, maybe the govt was worried about what he might spill in a court of law and made sure he was liquidated, you said yourself that you can't trust the govt. He could have revealed something that shook the world, bigger than anything on wikileaks. You never know :dunno:

Possible..but who would be the person(s) in fear of his potential revelations? The team that took him out? Obama?

Also, it's about as accurate to say OBL 'worked' for the C.I.A. as it would be saying the leader of the rebels in Libya are working for the C.I.A. now.

That's not quite accurate.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I do and they are correct.

In a way, I kind of admire how you are so readily prepared to make an utter fool of yourself.

You know that your assumptions about my background and knowledge of the law are correct, do you? Tell me, Willy, just how do you know what my legal knowledge is? Please, explain, in detail .....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Possible..but who would be the person(s) in fear of his potential revelations? The team that took him out? Obama?

Also, it's about as accurate to say OBL 'worked' for the C.I.A. as it would be saying the leader of the rebels in Libya are working for the C.I.A. now.

That's not quite accurate.

None of us really know how involved OBL was with the CIA or even when that co-operation even finished, it's all top secret I guess, the truth could be what we already know or something unbelievable and now OBL isn't around to spill the beans. It's a murky world when it comes to 'national security' and anything is possible, the lies over the Iraq threat has left me with little trust for either British or US security services or govts and they've left themselves open to all sorts of far out speculation.

Maybe we can get his right hand man to talk :dunno:

osama-bert.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RnWhRQAmcuA/TcDwhmgHWnI/AAAAAAAAAL0/prDsZfMCyB4/s1600/osama-bert.jpg

None of us really know how involved OBL was with the CIA or even when that co-operation even finished, it's all top secret I guess, the truth could be what we already know or something unbelievable and now OBL isn't around to spill the beans. It's a murky world when it comes to 'national security' and anything is possible, the lies over the Iraq threat has left me with little trust for either British or US security services or govts and they've left themselves open to all sorts of far out speculation.

Maybe we can get his right hand man to talk :dunno:

Maybe he had a copy of Obama's real birth certificate or something.:dunno:

I'm sure Obama and the union couldn't risk water boarding that out of OBL during interrogation after he'd just spiked the ball in trumping the chump.:nono:
2685trump-hair-570x371.jpg

Maybe he had a copy of Obama's real birth certificate or something.:dunno:

I'm sure Obama and the union couldn't risk water boarding that out of OBL during interrogation after he'd just spiked the ball in trumping the chump.:nono:
2685trump-hair-570x371.jpg

I like your thinking, makes complete sense, 2 of the most elusive things in the world (OBL and Obama's birth certificate) found together in the same place. It would make sense for Obama to trust the possession of his birth certificate to a fellow muslim, shame he had to kill him to get it back.

I like your thinking, makes complete sense, 2 of the most elusive things in the world (OBL and Obama's birth certificate) found together in the same place. It would make sense for Obama to trust the possession of his birth certificate to a fellow muslim, shame he had to kill him to get it back.

:1orglaugh That was well played by U sir!! :hatsoff:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
All your evidence and Hot Mega's evidence is based on your opinion, nothing more. I gave my opinion on how I felt. You disagree, that's fine. But I understand you cannot hold a conversation without personally attacking someone.
You gave your opinion. And only your opinion. Because there is no good evidence showing torture is effective.
This is one time I will respond to you without being rude. Enjoy it, I have a feeling it's probably the only one.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You make many assumptions about my knowledge of civil, criminal, constitutional and military law .. all wrong, but thanks for playing.
:tinhat:

I do and they are correct.

Most people just go with whatever the television tells them is the truth without question.
Because they do not want to question anything, lazy and apathetic.

That is why they are called the masses and they are steaks on the table by choice and consent.

Never questioning anything that is why there are people like Bernie Madoff.
If people are so stupid as to go along with what people like Madoff say, they do not deserve any help and he should not be in jail.

In a way, I kind of admire how you are so readily prepared to make an utter fool of yourself.

You know that your assumptions about my background and knowledge of the law are correct, do you? Tell me, Willy, just how do you know what my legal knowledge is? Please, explain, in detail .....

What was that ..? Sorry, I must have missed your stringent exegesis on my legal background and knowledge .....

Invertebrate.:facepalm:

At least WTC7 - moron fuckwit that he was - had passion and was occasionally amusing. Compared to your posts, his were positively Einsteinian.

Just wanted to reiterate how much I agree that torture has been proven NOT to work and can even be damaging to Intelligence because they get soooo many false leads and flat out misinformation during torture. Had someone like McCain been ok with the use of torture the Right would be daring us to question a patriot who lived through torture at at POW camp. They basically dismiss or ignore him since he has tried to explain to them futilely that torture does NOT work.

Great post.

Another thing that has got me a bit uneasy besides the murder of an unarmed man in front of his children/wives is the propaganda coming from the administration( Though I shed no tear for Osama),

I thought most of the propaganda had ended after Bush left office ,but it continues.:facepalm:

1)Initially they claimed Bin Laden and other men were using 'women shields' before he was shot which turns out to be a bald face lie. To cover up the fact they accidently shot/killed an unarmed woman.

2) They claimed there was a hellish 40 minute firefight:facepalm: when in actuality only one person was armed during the assault and four others killed. They stormed an unguarded Villa with only 4 adult unarmed men(2 couriers and 1 son of Osama) and the rest women and children(several Wives, 13 children and a couple servants)

I wouldn't be shocked if our Intelligence is taking credit for gathering information yet someone finally called and wanted to collect that $50 million dollar reward.

Reminded me of all of the Bush era propanganda about Jessica Lynch, Pat Tillman and the British journalist accidently killed by the Seals on a similiar failed mission that they lied about.

After all of that and the bullshit propaganda about Iraq and 'wmd's and potential nuclear 'mushroom clouds' I am a bit tired of it all. Just tell me what happened without all the bs and leve the propaganda to Kim Jong-Il/N Korea.

We entered Pakistan, stormed an unguarded Villa, murdered 4 unarmed people including Osama in front of his wife and kids and then let us digest it on our own.

When you say propaganda you imply that they were purposely lying and this just isn't true. It shouldn't come as a surprise that in the wake of a military operation some of the initial reports will be confused and not precisely accurate. The government tried to put out as much information as they could immediately after OBL was killed. Once they got corrections to the story, they went and put out refinements and corrections to try to get the stories accurate as possible. The only people who know for sure what happened in that compound are the Navy SEALS.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I edited it for ya .... sorry about that, it was a little without context:D

Thanks I get what's going on now. I thought you were having a pretty strong acid high or a schizophrenic episode. Perhaps my "assumptions" aren't indeed fact after all?

:tinhat:
FML.

And so it begins. Now we know why the Pakistani's wanted to appear 'dumb' to it all, imagine if they took out OBL?

Is this Al Qaeda's revenge? Up to 70 dead as Pakistan police recruits are massacred in training centre suicide bombing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-centre-suicide-bombing.html#ixzz1MDM5QJKs

article-1386578-0C08D3E900000578-774_634x384.jpg

Targeted: Pakistani police recruits arrive at hospital in Peshawar after a suicide bombing at their training centre

article-1386578-0C08D70100000578-668_634x318.jpg

Helping hand: One of the many wounded receives treatment from a nurse in the hospital in Peshawar

article-1386578-0C08D00500000578-345_306x423.jpg
article-1386578-0C08D87900000578-949_306x423.jpg

Ordeal: A child is carried to the hospital, left, while another injured man is given assistance

article-1386578-0C08D7E100000578-965_634x384.jpg

Tragic: The bombing is the latest atrocity in Pakistan and the worst since Osama Bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces