• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Coffins hurriedly strapped to Vikki Dougan AKA The Back of trucks are taken to the scene of the attack so that the bodies of victims can be taken back to their families

Do you think that the back of trucks movie will be coming out on DVD soon .... Taliban Tushi ...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hustler is doing the Osama Bin Laden xxx parody
http://www.xbiz.com/news/video/134146

somebody should shoot larry again for that, this time finish the job.
some things you just don't exploit out of respect for all the viictims, and these freak had plenty.
not only that what happened to provoking the religious nuts? This only adds fuel to the fire.

theyre already blowing people up over this, now flynt has got to create more death just to make more money.

If anyone still wonders why they hate us............crap like this is one reason

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
maybe the only documentary that was filmed actually while it was happening.
part 7 of 18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FncImqRCPuY&feature=BFa&list=PL2D830A5E26E472D0&index=8
People forget or just ignore what this piece of shit did to so many people.......pretty sad.
to a lot of people they werent there, they dont know anybody who was killed so to them its more like a movie than reality.
to me, if you attack my country or kill one person from my country its the same as if you killed someone i know or love, it means war.

i had quite a few bin ladens last night.

bin laden= 2 shots of whiskey and a splash of salt water

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i had quite a few bin ladens last night.

bin laden= 2 shots of whiskey and a splash of salt water

so you proudly drank a drink named after a man who killed thousands of your countrymen?

That's just awesome.

I wonder if the Chinese have a drink called the Hirohito.
I doubt it.