• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, fuck it. Ask Me Anything

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm an equal opportunity asshole: I make fun of everyone; however, as a consequence, I know that I won't be getting laid. I'm not gonna be liked by a cripple after I've hobbled around her, or by the blind girl after I just compared her to a bat. :2 cents:

Yeah that's me. I make fun of everyone. But mostly of myself. Everyone deserves to be treated the same!

And you? You rather make fun of the "normal" people, but not of the blind girl so you get at least laid by her?! :facepalm:

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
This one is gonna be a bit odd. Have you ever seen a penis that you thought looked good and/or one that tasted good?

I've recently had someone say that about my own.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I don't know about all that, but what I had planned included Hershey's syrup, 2 midgets, a donkey, and a roll of polenta. :D
mmmm polenta

So that DOES leave me out of fucking you. :o

You sure you wouldn't be a mole or a bat?

Get it? A Mole? A Bat?
You know, you're apparently a new York Jets fan. Are you sure YOU'RE not a mole or a bat as well?

Why are the Leafs always picked #2?

:(
Because fail

That being the case, do you feel it ethical to have children?

For the record, UK £s have differences in texture, size and colour to help blind people understand money. Coinage also incorporates tactile differences.

You've only been here a lil' while. Give it a few more days.

How very '80s.

I play that song when I make love. And by make love, I mean masturbate.

Regret it? Of course you don't; Europe>usa
Nah. I'm going to be an awesome mom one day, and my kids are going to be awesome, too, since they'll be mine, and everything I create is perfect.

I don't really have a question so can I just say hi? ;)
hi!

This one is gonna be a bit odd. Have you ever seen a penis that you thought looked good and/or one that tasted good?

I've recently had someone say that about my own.
Nope! I care very little about penises.

I've noticed that blind people's eyes are always wandering up and down or side to side. Are you aware that you're doing it, or is it automatic? Also, do your ocular muscles tire as a result?

JaanaRuutu

I've noticed that blind people's eyes are always wandering up and down or side to side. Are you aware that you're doing it, or is it automatic? Also, do your ocular muscles tire as a result?
I don't feel it at all, and I kind of hate that i do it because whenever I get on cam there's always some fucking dickhead that's like LOL WOW BABE UR SO HIGH...even though i think drug use is stupid. And I'm not really sure if it hurts me or not.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I don't feel it at all, and I kind of hate that i do it because whenever I get on cam there's always some fucking dickhead that's like LOL WOW BABE UR SO HIGH...even though i think drug use is stupid. And I'm not really sure if it hurts me or not.

if he calls you "bb" when he does it, just ban his ass. ;)

Here's one straight from George Carlin: what happens when a blind person drops acid?

Well, that certainly depends on if your plan involves poutine, a Timmies iced cap and letting me lick grade A canned maple syrup off of your boy parts.

I can totally get all those things

Do you want a regular poutine or one of those fancy supreme poutines where they throw in another 20,000 calories worth of stuff minus the kitchen sink?

If only I had a Detroit Red Wings Jersey...I could steal my friend's if you are okay with it being a Brendan Shanahan

JaanaRuutu

I can totally get all those things

Do you want a regular poutine or one of those fancy supreme poutines where they throw in another 20,000 calories worth of stuff minus the kitchen sink?

If only I had a Detroit Red Wings Jersey...I could steal my friend's if you are okay with it being a Brendan Shanahan
ehhh get yourself a Grabovski Leafs jersey and we're good.

I tried pulled pork poutine when I was last up there and dear lord was it wonderful, but, as you said, calories.

ehhh get yourself a Grabovski Leafs jersey and we're good.

I tried pulled pork poutine when I was last up there and dear lord was it wonderful, but, as you said, calories.

I have never worn a Leafs jersey in my life which is kind of ironic since one of my favourite players growing up was Trevor Kidd. Of course his time on the Leafs was um..horrible at best.

Still..I very much want us to be cool, I could get that jersey or wear one of the many others I have to set ye old mood.

I avoided having poutine for the longest time thanks to my uh.."generously husky physique" and subscribing to a see food diet I figured poutine was one thing I could try to cut back on. They are quite good though and I am all in favour of making you feel wonderful, yes maam.

JaanaRuutu

I have never worn a Leafs jersey in my life which is kind of ironic since one of my favourite players growing up was Trevor Kidd. Of course his time on the Leafs was um..horrible at best.

Still..I very much want us to be cool, I could get that jersey or wear one of the many others I have to set ye old mood.

I avoided having poutine for the longest time thanks to my uh.."generously husky physique" and subscribing to a see food diet I figured poutine was one thing I could try to cut back on. They are quite good though and I am all in favour of making you feel wonderful, yes maam.
This guy..I like this guy.