• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, fuck it. Ask Me Anything

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7338234, member: 586426"]Damn....that's a good a reason as any! :)
Estonia is really cheap, but i think Estonians hate that Finns only go there to shop. :D

Have you ever gone on a blind date?

:chickendance: :spin: :ban:

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Since your Saturday night appears booked, how does your Sunday night currently look? :)
Well, that certainly depends on if your plan involves poutine, a Timmies iced cap and letting me lick grade A canned maple syrup off of your boy parts.

Well, that certainly depends on if your plan involves poutine, a Timmies iced cap and letting me lick grade A canned maple syrup off of your boy parts.

I don't know about all that, but what I had planned included Hershey's syrup, 2 midgets, a donkey, and a roll of polenta. :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
since birth. My children will also be blind. It runs in the family.
That being the case, do you feel it ethical to have children?

Ah, prepare for a rant.
Euros, as well as Canadian dollars, acknowlege the fact that blind people spend money. Because of this, both currencies offer each note A DIFFERENT SIZE AND COLOR. So, if I need to hand over €10, I just look for red.
For the record, UK £s have differences in texture, size and colour to help blind people understand money. Coinage also incorporates tactile differences.
There are very few pople on the internet that I can honestly say i hate, and none of them have accounts here.
You've only been here a lil' while. Give it a few more days.
Pink and yellow
How very '80s.
Yes. Everyone is constantly crying and there's a never ending soundtrack of "All By Myself" playing wherever you go.
I play that song when I make love. And by make love, I mean masturbate.
Yes. i was actually born there and lived there for a long time. I always said growing up that I would move back to "da old coountree" when i could..so, when I could, I did.
Regret it? Of course you don't; Europe>usa

Why? Don't you think handicapped people have the right to have someone making fun of them, too? You're a fascist!

I'm an equal opportunity asshole: I make fun of everyone; however, as a consequence, I know that I won't be getting laid. I'm not gonna be liked by a cripple after I've hobbled around her, or by the blind girl after I just compared her to a bat. :2 cents: