• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, fuck it. Ask Me Anything

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
If you ever come to England, can I show you some hospitality? What would you like?
If this is a serious question, I'd absolutely love to go to a real chip shop or one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants. I'd love to go shopping in London, maybe hit up some record stores while I'm there.I'd like to do some generic touristy stuff as well that's not too too expensive. Honestly if I ever do make my way to the UK I'd love to meet all of my fans/followers in the area.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
If this is a serious question, I'd absolutely love to go to a real chip shop or one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants. I'd love to go shopping in London, maybe hit up some record stores while I'm there.I'd like to do some generic touristy stuff as well that's not too too expensive. Honestly if I ever do make my way to the UK I'd love to meet all of my fans/followers in the area.

im sure if you were there, Miss Hybrid would love to give you a tour of her dungeon

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I hope you've all been voting for me.
Yes ma'am. :)

Now that we're at it, how about Berlin? You ever wanna come here? What would you like me to show you? :)

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Yes ma'am. :)

Now that we're at it, how about Berlin? You ever wanna come here? What would you like me to show you? :)
Berlin is actually a lot more realistic than England because A. I know some punks there and B. i can get to Germany without ever having to get on a plane, and I hate flying. I need to pay down my debt before I can do ANY traveling(hint hint, fans - my debt is the reason i don't work more because it's the main source of my depression.). if I went to Berlin I'd love to check out the punk music scene, and go to museums. Germany has a lot of history and I'm a big history fan. A German hockey game could be, fun too.

If you were given the opportunity to create a FreeOnes-based A-Team-inspired mercenary group, drawing from among the available posters and OCSMs, who would be the leader, who would be the smooth-talker, who would be the muscle and who would be the bat-shit crazy guy?

I like hoodwinked better.

Also a good word, and a pretty slick scrabble word.

It gets bonus points because when you break it down
hood - winked
It goes from being one word to two words and those two words have nothing to do with the original word

and um..I lurve you

and I shall keep right on voting.