• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, fuck it. Ask Me Anything

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Is Kirby your favourite videogame character?
Yoshi is my favorite. Kirby is right up there, though.

Funny story about Yoshi: I used to have this expensive, rare collection of Yoshi plush dolls in all shapes and colors from Japan. They somehow got lost when i moved to Finland and I'm still super depressed about it because I don't even know where to find what i had online, as if I even have that kind of money just laying around anyway. A lot of my novelty plsuhies went missing.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's all a facade. I'm actually not very cool at all. I take naps and I wear footed pajamas and drink apple juice all day when I'm supposed to be working.

Well, that confirms it: you're not real at all. You're a fantasy creation, made up in the minds of every male FreeOnes member. I figured it all out when you said Star Trek, plus now, the footed pajamas. :yesyes:

I think someone asked you about Finnish racing drivers. So have you ever been to a WRC, F1 or any sort of race? If so, did you enjoy it?

Peanut butter or jelly?

Do you live in Helsinki?

Yoshi is my favorite. Kirby is right up there, though.

Funny story about Yoshi: I used to have this expensive, rare collection of Yoshi plush dolls in all shapes and colors from Japan. They somehow got lost when i moved to Finland and I'm still super depressed about it because I don't even know where to find what i had online, as if I even have that kind of money just laying around anyway. A lot of my novelty plsuhies went missing.

I'm sorry to hear that Jaana. I know I've had some cherished things up and disappear on me without a trace.

I know they have some plush Yoshi dolls kicking around online (though I don't believe from Japan). It's certainly not the same I realize but you deserve some Yoshi loving and then some.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Do you live in Helsinki?
No. Three hours away

Nah...they don't show it in Germany anyway.

And the Red Wing aren't as good as they used to be or?

Haha, this is so lame that it's actually cute again. :D
Well, Lidstrom retired, so...

I know, right?! They and their fucking peanut shit. It's NUTELLA that is to be choosed over everything!
Nuetella is actually really bad for you.

I'm sorry to hear that Jaana. I know I've had some cherished things up and disappear on me without a trace.

I know they have some plush Yoshi dolls kicking around online (though I don't believe from Japan). It's certainly not the same I realize but you deserve some Yoshi loving and then some.
I found some on Amazon and added them to my wishlist but i don't know if they're the same or not.

You think the Red Wings have a chance this year?
Not unless we stop getting injured.

i cant help it, shes my patti mayonnaise. *swoon*
awwww my little Doug!