• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Grandaddy of all wank off threads

Where do you prefer to wank?

• in bed

Votes: 85 16.7%
  • at the computer

Votes: 360 70.9%
  • in the shower

Votes: 29 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 34 6.7%

• Total voters

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Re: How do you Masturbate?

What did i say?!?!?!

You use your hand...PSYCHO!!! WHO does that???????

ps - I DO!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

...Then we're psychos? :confused:

i tend to use my hand because its normal

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

when possible, i direct the need to my wife. but i know shes not ready all the time so i usually just pop one off to a dvd. its great that i dont have to sneak around with it since we buy them together.

i somewhat recently bought a jenna haze 'gina and ass cyberskin thing. its pretty neat. feels pretty fucking close (except the warmth level obviously) sometimes ill use that.

Fleshlight most of the time, or my hand. Going to the edge is a good one. Do that about four to five times then blow a load and it feals a lot better than just blowing on the first edge.

While wearing a toga, and 3-D glasses, I lay on my hand till it goes numb, then I give myself a stranger, while a woman midget I met on the internet, watches on all fours, wearing only a dog collar and a rhinestone covered thong, and while the Hanson's "mmm bop" video plays in the background. But that's just on Mondays.

Nothing beats a Fleshlight, other than the real thing. All of the other similar toys are total crap in comparison.

Has anyone else tried an Aneros? I'm kinda surprised there is no mention of this toy on this forum, although I know a lot of guys are really iffy about anal stimulation. It's worth trying out this toy. It takes some time/effort to use, so guys who are used to quick sessions might not like it.

If you use it, your body gets totally turn on, as if you're with a girl. That makes ejaculation a far more intense sensation. It provides sensations that are probably unlike anything you've felt before. It also makes real sex a lot more intense.

I take my right hand, put it on my penis, grasp it firmly, then begin moving my hand up and down, getting faster as i go along. after a while, a mysterious white liquid squirts out.

I have a blossom sleeve and I use some Babeland lube. If I'm going to stroke it at this point, I might as well give myself the most intense feeling I can...

I've never used a cockring at all ever...I was thinking of getting one for sex and for stroking...

Jeeze! and foolish me thought getting laid was good!

Yeah, it's all that HARD work though. I have to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck until the sweat's drippin' from my balls to get one off. However, sliding my penis in my girls vagina is the best feeling in the world...initially at least. ;) Nothing like sliding it in wet vagina. :thumbsup:

When it comes to beatin' it though, I can usually get one off in a minute or two. ;)

I take my right hand, put it on my penis, grasp it firmly, then begin moving my hand up and down, getting faster as i go along. after a while, a mysterious white liquid squirts out.

lol...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's all that HARD work though. I have to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck until the sweat's drippin' from my balls to get one off. However, sliding my penis in my girls vagina is the best feeling in the world...initially at least. ;) Nothing like sliding it in wet vagina. :thumbsup:

When it comes to beatin' it though, I can usually get one off in a minute or two. ;)
You might like to check this link on the fastest, so if you become a true competitor, you have an idea what you're up against.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_speed_record

68lelhj.jpg

Last edited:
No. I think you're expressing a realistic idea. It's the offspring of this thread that creates havoc. Trying to keep them all under control in one place has become the challenge. I think the original poster's seeds have bloomed like weeds all over the backyard.

Dr. Kevorkian could be very helpful here.