• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Mandy

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
:banger:CONGRATS Mandy Flores. I'm giving you a standing ovation while sitting down.
Bonus Erectus! :)

and the winner this week is...Mandy Flores!!!

congratulations, Mandy, on being the first to win a second time!
Shit really? I feel bad I have been not as active the last few months. Thanks all of you. ...

That works for me and I have an incredibly large bulge in pants right now thanks to you hehehe
Are you sure you aren't overstating the dimensions of said bulge? I expect to see a proof pic in this thread soon, I think we all do. ;)

Mandy Flores
Thank you Mr. Fire :)

WHOA! This pic is so damn hot. Mandy has gorgeous lips - so kissably sweet.............BOTH of them

No way I can look at this pic and vote for anyone else

Mandy!!!!!

BTW - my offer still stands for any OCSM that posts pic of them in a Broncos shirt I will vote for you every time you are up for OCSM/Week until the NFL season starts
Well I bet Briana Lee is up to the task since I believe she lives there! Not sure if she is a big fan or not but with the Broncos playing those Panthers, well I was a BIG Broncos fan during the SuperBowl :)

Alright thanks to all of you, Happy Valentines Day and Happy Presidents Day...... I think Starting nominations now should get us a good crop of hotties to choose from next week. Let's go around and get as many people to vote as possible this week and see if we can break the old votes record! :)

WakeUpDaddyGif.gif

"Are you sure you aren't overstating the dimensions of said bulge? I expect to see a proof pic in this thread soon, I think we all do. "
hhhhhhhh.JPG

Briana Lee

Gorgeous pics Briana! :)

Ditto sexy lady!! Love the blonde hair!

I'm gonna stuff my vote into Briana's hot box.

Briana Lee, she deserves a win out of 5 tries

I will add my vote for Briana

My vote goes this week goes to my nominee Briana of course :thumbsup:

Another Briana vote.

Thank you all so much for your support last week! :kiss:

and the winner this week is...Mandy Flores!!!

congratulations, Mandy, on being the first to win a second time!

Congrats girl!

Briana Lee

Well I bet Briana Lee is up to the task since I believe she lives there! Not sure if she is a big fan or not but with the Broncos playing those Panthers, well I was a BIG Broncos fan during the SuperBowl :)

Well this is the closest thing I have :)

briana_lee_broncos_outside_nude_011_m.jpg

I think this will make Briana Lee 6th nomination this week.

Thanks babe!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Shit really? I feel bad I have been not as active the last few months. Thanks all of you. ...

yep. we have had five other winners this year and they've all only won once so far. you were the first person to win this year and the first to win a second time

I think this will make Briana Lee 6th nomination this week.

yes it will and will anyone dare to challenge this 6 time nom?

ban-one

Works for panties
Status
Not open for further replies.