• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I would like to give one to my dear friend Mandy.

Could I also vote for Mandy please, Doc?
I am flattered :) Hugs and kisses Miss H :hugkiss: and then of course..... :givehead:

blonde Mandy or any color hair Mandy.

fine is fine.

Yeah I really like you with the blonde hair and we need more pics :yesyes:

But even though that's not a super-high quality pic and the lighting isn't perfect, you look so good and soft, and it's rapidly become my favorite pic of you :heart:

you look stunning as blonde! wow

Well more thanks... and hoping to not disappoint, but this is a shot from today, it looks a little less blonde but I think it is just the contrast from the video camera doing it, either way it is more blonde than it has been and when I don't have it pulled back it shows even more :)

20160213104322_photo_l.jpg

Masuimi Max

2014_02_19_nipple_clamps_005.jpg

Good morning voters!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9325584, member: 550820"]I am flattered :) Hugs and kisses Miss H :hugkiss: and then of course..... :givehead:

Well more thanks... and hoping to not disappoint, but this is a shot from today, it looks a little less blonde but I think it is just the contrast from the video camera doing it, either way it is more blonde than it has been and when I don't have it pulled back it shows even more :)

20160213104322_photo_l.jpg

The pic is enough for me to vote for Mandy Flores. How did you finish him off ?

Masuimi Max

2016-02-13-valentines-03.jpg

Happy valentines day! :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9323768, member: 550820"]
and then another from the AVN/AEE down in Vegas a couple weeks back.
20160125182512_photo_l2.jpg

WHOA! This pic is so damn hot. Mandy has gorgeous lips - so kissably sweet.............BOTH of them

No way I can look at this pic and vote for anyone else

Mandy!!!!!

BTW - my offer still stands for any OCSM that posts pic of them in a Broncos shirt I will vote for you every time you are up for OCSM/Week until the NFL season starts

Licking it only with a little hand movement and then licked up every drop :) ..... at which point I went into his passed out self's pockets and helped myself to his cash and cards :)

That works for me and I have an incredibly large bulge in pants right now thanks to you hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.