• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I would like to give one to my dear friend Mandy.

Could I also vote for Mandy please, Doc?

I must return the Love to one Miss Hybrid, suffering away in the land of the Nanny State Government where squirting by women is considered a myth (I imagine those old lawmakers think a woman's orgasm is as well! ) My vote for the Tart Goddess... :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you all the the votes. It is refreshing to understand that we are still allowed to in the UK. But definitely no squirting, face sitting, fisting beyond the first knuckle or using sex toys made from modified handyman tools. Luckily my handyman's tool is not modified. Photograph anyone...?

Please keep stuffing my box before it becomes illegal.

ban-one

Works for panties
I'd like to stuff Miss' box (yes, that's a vote too), and even it if were to become illegal, that just makes it more exciting :yesyes:

Mandy Flores

My bulge(not pictured) and my vote...........
Well i can fix that.....
attachment.php

I think we need a bulge of the week to accompany the thread... what do you think? Like the winner of the previous week selects which bulge needs to be posted from which member (giggle giggle I just had to do it) ..... no need for full penis exposure though, unless she requests it.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Well i can fix that.....
attachment.php

I think we need a bulge of the week to accompany the thread... what do you think? Like the winner of the previous week selects which bulge needs to be posted from which member (giggle giggle I just had to do it) ..... no need for full penis exposure though, unless she requests it.

I like the idea...a member request, request!

Ps, did anyone find my handyman pics?

Well i can fix that.....
attachment.php

Mandy did it again. The Bulge returns lol. And I'm honored

Status
Not open for further replies.