• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
glad to be of help and im glad Supa could be of even more help. however, you dont have to worry about voting for Andi because that was your first vote (and Briana was number 2 just a couple posts back)

I think he was trying to encourage votes for Andi, not attempting to cast a second for her.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I think he was trying to encourage votes for Andi, not attempting to cast a second for her.

yep. looking at it now, i see that that is totally whats going on there. oops. my bad

Miss Hybrid 17
Briana Lee 11
Andi Land 7
Mandy Flores 11
Jeny Smith 4

theres only 2 days left to vote this year! get both your votes in before theres no days left to vote!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Here's another late Christmas pic and wish.....
20151231054938_photo_l.jpg

Along with some recent fun pics you may not have seen yet... both with me spreading some Holiday Cheer!
20151231054939_photo_l2.png

20151231055041_photo_l.jpg

With that I think Briana Lee has earned my last vote, she shared some sexy shots and that was all I could ask :)

jitna

14 hours left to vote for the MOST IMPORTANT freeones contest of the year! if you already voted once, remember you can vote again (as long as its for a different person than who you first voted for)! you will NEVER get another chance to vote in this thread EVER AGAIN!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9267111, member: 550820"]Here's another late Christmas pic and wish.....
20151231054938_photo_l.jpg

Along with some recent fun pics you may not have seen yet... both with me spreading some Holiday Cheer!
20151231054939_photo_l2.png

20151231055041_photo_l.jpg

With that I think Briana Lee has earned my last vote, she shared some sexy shots and that was all I could ask :)

My second vote goes to Mandy for her sexy pics spreading Holiday cheer !! :yesyes::drool1:

jitna

5 more hours until we find out who is the OCSM of the Week OF THE YEAR!!! now's your chance to decide who that will be! Vote now!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
....and Happy New Year! (ok a little early for a lot of you) Broke in the New Year with some holiday cream.... I mean cheer! This was for a panty order, he wanted a fresh cream pie so her it is!

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

jitna

and the winner of The OCSM of the Week OF THE YEAR of 2015 is...Miss Hybrid!!!

Congratulations, Miss, on being the THREE-time Queen of the OOTY!

This thread now belongs to Miss. The first voting of next year is an open vote and it begins over here

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Le Fly is struck with joy and gratitude!

clapjmjj9.gif

:banger::banger::banger::banger::banger:

Status
Not open for further replies.