• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Let me congratulate, Miss, Briana, and Andi for their victories and all the other ladies who participate in this thread who competed in that OTHER contest. Well done, one and all! Now, for the contest that REALLY matters...

Siri XXX 1
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 4
Harley Spencer's deliciousness 13
Briana Lee 5
Candy Ann 1

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
The Mexican National Chili Cook-Off?

no, i was talking about the dodgeball game i had with the neighborhood kids. I won! so what they were all six years old? i still kicked their asses!

Siri XXX 1
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 6
Briana Lee 5
Candy Ann 1

Mandy inspiring a late surge. should Harley be watching her behind? 1 day left to vote!

no, i was talking about the dodgeball game i had with the neighborhood kids. I won! so what they were all six years old? i still kicked their asses!

You better watch out. They might gang up and come after you later! Sure, they're small and weak, but there's a bunch of them! Remember the Ewoks? Same shit man. I'd hide if I were you... :lurk:

Philbert

Banned

Siri XXX 1
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 6
Briana Lee 5
Candy Ann 1

Mandy inspiring a late surge. should Harley be watching her behind? 1 day left to vote!

Harley honey, just keep doin' whatever it is you're doin'; I'll take care of watchin' your behind! Carry on...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7499435, member: 550820"]Thank you both :) Let's celebrate naked outside!!
70.jpg

:rofl2: That should secure a few more votes! :rofl2:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Holy shit! Where'd all those votes come from??!! Thanks you guys! Would have been embarrassing to get shut out :) being last years OCSMOTWOTY winner and all LOL Cheers!

Congrats to Harley, sorry things didn't come through in the Miss Freeones contest for you, but I hope you got some new fans and extra subscribers!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 7502064, member: 201847"]Briana Lee for me. Love that girl. :)

Thanks babe!!!! Love you toooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.