• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Who's the Cutie in your Siggy, Animus Fox?
Maybe she should be nominated. Wait! No, I'm not nominating.
But, she IS a Cutie. :yesyes:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I think with 5 in the running already, I can pass. I was considering a highly controversial nom, and there's no need really.

on one hand i want to know, but on the other i dont...

Mandy Flores
Aaliyah Love
Lolita Borgia
Aeryn Walker
Miss Hybrid

unless there are any objections, i propose we begin the vote

jitna

She is cute as a button and sexy as a ... I dunno ... a really sexy girl (I'm all out of similes). She goes by Wanda Tai but is not listed on Freeones yet.
She can be found at www.theblackalley.com. Yes, I fuckin' love asian tang.

sounds like someone needs to call up Wanda Tai and tell her to get an account over here. i am willing to sweeten the deal by promising her an automatic nomination as soon as she signs up. you can tell her that. im sure thatll do the trick

sounds like someone needs to call up Wanda Tai and tell her to get an account over here. i am willing to sweeten the deal by promising her an automatic nomination as soon as she signs up. you can tell her that. im sure thatll do the trick

I wish I could, she's got alot of material out there. Nancy Ho (another fave) is on Freeones, this girl should be too.

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7506473, member: 586426"]Congrats Harley!!! :partysml:

That must rival the biggest ever margin of victory?

that sounds like a job for Larss

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats Harley, well done!

Right I would like to announce the commencement of nom'ing. I would like to Nom someone beginning with --..

Only joking.

I nom Mandy for pulling out, (I bet that doesn't happen often) of OCST to give me a better chance. I just wish AO had felt so inclined!

Let's nom!

Thank you Miss :) I wish it would have gotten you more, but I hope it spread some vote around to the other girls too! BTW, I am about to load a thank you video on my Addiction thread and the Miss freeones Results page if anyone is interested in hearing how ridiculous I sound winging it! :) Link to my thread is in my siggy :)

jitna

Let's just go with - Yes it is!

its official! congratulations Harley for having the largest margin of victory!!

Thank you Miss :) I wish it would have gotten you more, but I hope it spread some vote around to the other girls too! BTW, I am about to load a thank you video on my Addiction thread and the Miss freeones Results page if anyone is interested in hearing how ridiculous I sound winging it! :) Link to my thread is in my siggy :)

i cant imagine anything id be more interested in

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
She is cute as a button and sexy as a ... I dunno ... a really sexy girl (I'm all out of similes). She goes by Wanda Tai but is not listed on Freeones yet.
She can be found at www.theblackalley.com. Yes, I fuckin' love asian tang.
Wanda Tai, huh? :drool2: Ooooooo Yeah! Great! I have bookmarked the link.
My hunch was right. I thought I did see some Asian in her. Now I wouldn't mind some Chuck in her. :D
It WOULD be great if she did sign up here and become a regular Poster.

Jitna can tell her that she's got 3 votes already. Talk about a deal she can't refuse! :laugh:

Thanks for the name Info, Animus. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.