• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Order up a few custom-printed stickers off that there web.

This. It's probably a custom decal. There are places online you can order that kind of stuff. Never priced them out, but I know a few people who've gotten them. I have a friend who's obsessed with having flames on everything he owns (and himself via several tattoos).

I am totally in favour of Harley Spencer laptop decals. Where can I sign up? :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Lolita_Borgia_004

So THAT's what they mean by a picture from Down Under. :D
Awesome High Heels, Lolita. They certainly complete the Smutty Look. :thumbsup:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Congratualtions Loli!! Did I nominate her? Do I get something for my horse coming in first? LOL Congratulations very late!

yes. come by my place and ill give it to you

Sometimes I feel like withholding my weekly vote especially when you have an amazing sextet of nominees as we do this week.

However, I am a firm believer that every vote counts and therefore my +1 goes to Briana Lee.

i would say that every vote does count. whether you vote for the winning girl or not, im sure the lady you voted for appreciated your vote and isnt that really what this thread is all about? (that and Mandy's vagina)

This is a good idea now that it's mentioned. I've always wanted my own personal brand of products, like adult toys, lingerie, bikinis and stuff. Laptop decals and whatnot is a good idea too.

whatnot means fleshlights, right?

Siri XXX 1
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 0
Harley Spencer's deliciousness 9
Briana Lee 3
Candy Ann 0

seriously i hope someone is checking my math

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7493593, member: 579739"]Fleshlights fall under adult toys :)

theres absolutely a "fall under your adult toys" joke there, but im not sure i want to make it

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7493593, member: 579739"]Fleshlights fall under adult toys :)

Harley, go to Vistaprint.com......they print everything and I've found they are the cheapest with quality products. They give free stuff all the time too.

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7495308, member: 550820"]Harley, go to Vistaprint.com......they print everything and I've found they are the cheapest with quality products. They give free stuff all the time too.

including fleshlights?

Siri XXX 1
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 0
Harley Spencer's deliciousness 10
Briana Lee 5
Candy Ann 0

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
You have a laptop with your website written on it?!?!?! I want a laptop like that! I want a whole buncha stuff like that! Wah.

My vote goes to Briana please, for the awesome laptop. Jealous of that shit right there.

It's a sticker?

Yep it's just a sticker I'm afraid. I can't afford a custom laptop or anything like that!

And another thing....I don't even use that laptop to cam with! Haha! That's the laptop I use with my DJ equipment....it just looked better than the banged up old laptop I use to cam! ;)

Damn girl! Briana X 1,000,000

Briana for me as well.

Thanks so much guys!!

Hmmm, tough call on who to vote for this week! But I gotta show some more love to Briana Lee... and can you really blame me? :drool2: Gorgeous pics!

Thanks, I really do appreciate it beautiful. :kiss:

Harley, go to Vistaprint.com......they print everything and I've found they are the cheapest with quality products. They give free stuff all the time too.

And they print nudity!! :)

jitna

Three more days to vote. Can any of these ladies get their hands on Harley's deliciousness?

Three more days to vote. Can any of these ladies get their hands on Harley's deliciousness?

Really, who doesn't want to get their hands on Harley's deliciousness? :confused:

Also, if one of the ladies do get their hands on it... for God's sake someone film it! I'll toss some FreeOnes points at that...

Hmmm who to vote for? Watching Siri XXX ride something always turns me on. Briana, like wow :rubbel: Then there were those pics from Harley :drool2: I like to share the love so its Harley for me this time around, her eyes won me over as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.