• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Lucy

(are we nom'ing yet?)

Are you serious? GO back and count my photos, let alone I would get extra credit for producing the first Ceara Lynch hardcore~ish picture you have ever seen!

you brought it up first and i was more referring to the lack of the rest of the noms not posting much at all. but thats ok i can take a bashing

congrats Lucy :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
you brought it up first and i was more referring to the lack of the rest of the noms not posting much at all. but thats ok i can take a bashing

congrats Lucy :)
Twas my fault, saying there was a lack of photos, in my opinion. This was a general observation from a sand cvered ipad.

Congrats Lucy!

Mandy Flores

Congratulations Lucy :) So glad to see you pull it off! (Literally too!) And Bigguy...I wasn't chewing you out, I was just playing with you! Should have had a smiley in it I guess. Miss sand covered iPad...... so jealous! But i did have fun with Ceara at the nude beach last week so I can't complain too much. :)

If Lucy isn't gonna get things started we may have to give Miss Hybrid an honorary command of the nom noms!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
If Lucy isn't gonna get things started we may have to give Miss Hybrid an honorary command of the nom noms!

i think we can give Lucy some time. we'll start worrying about it if we dont see Lucy's cute butt by tomorrow night. we used to not start until tuesday anyway

Briana Lee

no four-way this week, not even a tie. at the last vote of the week, our winner is...Lucy OHara!!!

Congratulations, Lucy! your butt is in charge of nomming this week

Congrats on the win babe!!!!! :partysml:

This week I'm gonna nom Maggie! ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I guess the goal of a 4way was a little overly ambitious, lol.
No it wasn't, Andi! Thank icer! He ruined it!

But we don't need this tie thing on the board. We need you four ladies in one room in real life! :yesyes: But since it needs one cock in a chicken coop you girls need to take me with you. :)

Haha I just imagine you as Bernadette!

Oh my god I love you! Seriously! Okay maybe I'm biased since I adore and admire redheads in general, but even among the redheads you are special! You must be (at least) one of the most adorable, sweetest, funniest, sexiest redheads ever!

And you're just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. You're total girlfriend material. You're Maley approved. :thumbsup: :heart: :iloveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.