• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two noms so far, that ain't a party Can I nom please Miss Mandy Flores please??

:partysml:

tumblr_lmhrgdZAYq1qg19dn.gif

:violent: PEW!PEW!PEW! :violent:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I've thought about my nomination for this week long and hard.....

Briana MF Lee!

as much as i love Briana (and its quite a bit), lets not have the same person nominate the same model every week. i think diversity's a good thing even if we're just pretending we have it. so ill count it this week, but maybe try a different nominee next week or let someone else nominate her. all right?

Briana Lee
Maggie Green's Massive Melons
Mandy Flores

as much as i love Briana (and its quite a bit), lets not have the same person nominate the same model every week. i think diversity's a good thing even if we're just pretending we have it. so ill count it this week, but maybe try a different nominee next week or let someone else nominate her. all right?

Briana Lee
Mandy Flores

There's ways around that silly rule.
And why shouldn't I have the right to nominate who I want as long as I have the qualifying amount of posts to participate?
I'm just one poster with one vote and nom.

It is a little bleh to have the same people in the running every week, isn't it? It's predictable (I mean, why even have nominations if the list is set in stone because of people automatically nominating certain models?). And like you said it also removes the chance for other people to nominate the folks they're fans of.

However, since Blue Countach doesn't seem to like your suggestion (for whatever reason) might I suggest an alternative? Maybe every nomination should have to be seconded? That would let devoted fans keep nominating their favorite models every week, but it would also means that despite that they might not end up in the running every week, and it would give more people the opportunity to nominate models they like.

Just a thought. I know you want to keep the rules to a minimum, so feel free to poop all over this if you want...

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'll nom Harley Spencer.

Yay, I've been nommed! Thank you :) I'll be sure to post some pictures tomorrow, it's about time for bed now.

It is a little bleh to have the same people in the running every week, isn't it? It's predictable (I mean, why even have nominations if the list is set in stone because of people automatically nominating certain models?). And like you said it also removes the chance for other people to nominate the folks they're fans of.

However, since Blue Countach doesn't seem to like your suggestion (for whatever reason) might I suggest an alternative? Maybe every nomination should have to be seconded? That would let devoted fans keep nominating their favorite models every week, but it would also means that despite that they might not end up in the running every week, and it would give more people the opportunity to nominate models they like.

Just a thought. I know you want to keep the rules to a minimum, so feel free to poop all over this if you want...

Yeah, I'm gonna pop a squat right here...

Seconding sounds like too much of a pain in the butt.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7708479, member: 579739"]Yeah, I'm gonna pop a squat right here...

So ladylike... :1orglaugh

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7708479, member: 579739"]Seconding sounds like too much of a pain in the butt.

Like I said, just offering an alternative. I'm far from married to the idea. :)

How many active members does this board have? How many are regular posters? I have often wondered why 6 votes out 4 or 5 nominees can win OCSM of the week.

This is being decided by only 30 or 35 people each week? And a quarter of the votes are from OCSM's . It's not a matter of people voting for the same person or nom'ing the same person. This is a matter of not enough people participating in the contest to start with.

as much as i love Briana (and its quite a bit), lets not have the same person nominate the same model every week. i think diversity's a good thing even if we're just pretending we have it.

The fact is, there are some ladies who are in the bracket of Super Duper OCSM that are very popular with a fair number of brainwashed disciples and they get nominated more often than not, but it's no big deal because I can't remember the last OCSMOTW that didn't feature at least lady who isn't nominated every week/more often than not - Suraya, Andi, Ashleigh, CandyAnn, Alexis, Ari - and hell, sometimes they win. (Well done for last week 'Raya! :clap:) I don't think stopping Countach from getting in first would make a whole lot of difference.

so ill count it this week, but maybe try a different nominee next week or let someone else nominate her. all right?

Which accomplishes nothing really though, yeah? Looking at the number of votes Miss Briana gets every week (and why not? :drool2:) then someone from her team is liable to nominate her either way, so what difference does it make if someone else slips in before Blue boy or not? None.

Besides, it's voting that matters most. Congrats again Miss Lucy! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

P.S. "brainwashed disciples" was not meant to criticize - I resemble that remark. :turnturn:

jitna

There's ways around that silly rule.
And why shouldn't I have the right to nominate who I want as long as I have the qualifying amount of posts to participate?
I'm just one poster with one vote and nom.

first off, im not saying its a rule. its more of a suggestion. i try to keep the rules to the minimum. "qualifying amount of posts" isnt even a rule here. i would just rather we spread the love around. this thread used to have the problem of the same girls people nominated every time and winning all the time. i think we've improved that. im just asking you, or anybody else, to not nominate the same person every week

How many active members does this board have? How many are regular posters? I have often wondered why 6 votes out 4 or 5 nominees can win OCSM of the week.

This is being decided by only 30 or 35 people each week? And a quarter of the votes are from OCSM's . It's not a matter of people voting for the same person or nom'ing the same person. This is a matter of not enough people participating in the contest to start with.

well, we have a lot more people participating than we used to and i dont see how you nominating the same person every week helps that in anyway. if you want to encourage more people to participate, you taking one of the nominations every week isnt going to do that.

The fact is, there are some ladies who are in the bracket of Super Duper OCSM that are very popular with a fair number of brainwashed disciples and they get nominated more often than not, but it's no big deal because I can't remember the last OCSMOTW that didn't feature at least lady who isn't nominated every week/more often than not - Suraya, Andi, Ashleigh, CandyAnn, Alexis, Ari - and hell, sometimes they win. (Well done for last week 'Raya! :clap:) I don't think stopping Countach from getting in first would make a whole lot of difference.

Which accomplishes nothing really though, yeah? Looking at the number of votes Miss Briana gets every week (and why not? :drool2:) then someone from her team is liable to nominate her either way, so what difference does it make if someone else slips in before Blue boy or not? None.

im trying not to impose too many rules and to get this contest fun. i dont want to stop someone from being nominated if theyre doing a great job. Briana is on here practically every day talking to everyone who wants to talk to her and puts up with annoying her most of the time, so she obviously deserves all the love we can give her, but i personally wish we could spread the love around more. if i had my way the regulars wouldnt be nominated as much and more women would be nominated and win. there are many women who actively participate on this thread and dont even get nominated. to be honest, the other OCSMs are as guilty of this as the members are. but i dont want more rules and complications. i dont want this contest to get serious. im just asking that we all spread the love around a little more.

if we all think im being stupid, ok. if everyone thinks that someone nominating the same person every week is fine, then ok.

Briana Lee
Mandy Flores
Harley Spencer
Miss Hybrid

here are the ladies who have been nominated, now we can vote

Philbert

Banned
1) well, we have a lot more people participating than we used to ...

2) if we all think im being stupid, ok. if everyone thinks that someone nominating the same person every week is fine, then ok.

Briana Lee
Mandy Flores
Harley Spencer
Miss Hybrid

1) I noticed a post from Ms M Martini (really like her, but rarely see a post) and Andi, but I usually just see the Normally Nommed posting around the site in talk. So...who else is gonna be nommed? Maybe you should advertise...
I realize other areas get OSCMs posting, why don't members post them as noms? Too few spaces in the contest? Too quick to start voting?

2)OK! to all.

first off, im not saying its a rule. its more of a suggestion. i try to keep the rules to the minimum. "qualifying amount of posts" isnt even a rule here. i would just rather we spread the love around. this thread used to have the problem of the same girls people nominated every time and winning all the time. i think we've improved that. im just asking you, or anybody else, to not nominate the same person every week

I'm not going to get into a childish game here. It was fun while it lasted. I'll try it your way.

im trying not to impose too many rules and to get this contest fun. i dont want to stop someone from being nominated if theyre doing a great job. Briana is on here practically every day talking to everyone who wants to talk to her and puts up with annoying her most of the time, so she obviously deserves all the love we can give her, but i personally wish we could spread the love around more. if i had my way the regulars wouldnt be nominated as much and more women would be nominated and win. there are many women who actively participate on this thread and dont even get nominated. to be honest, the other OCSMs are as guilty of this as the members are. but i dont want more rules and complications. i dont want this contest to get serious. im just asking that we all spread the love around a little more.

if we all think im being stupid, ok. if everyone thinks that someone nominating the same person every week is fine, then ok.

I thought this was officially sanctioned that played a part in OCSMOTY

Sorry to ruin your OCSM party.

Carry on

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7709503, member: 579739"]lol I know.

Well, if it helps to know you're still very feminine! And ladylike is overrated anyway... too stuffy, not enough sexy. ;)

Well, personally I think it's a little bleh when it happens (that's why I don't nom Harley every week :D), but I seem to be in the minority. So... :dunno:

jitna

1) I noticed a post from Ms M Martini (really like her, but rarely see a post) and Andi, but I usually just see the Normally Nommed posting around the site in talk. So...who else is gonna be nommed? Maybe you should advertise...
I realize other areas get OSCMs posting, why don't members post them as noms? Too few spaces in the contest? Too quick to start voting?

2)OK! to all.

im not entirely sure i get what youre saying, but, yes, the major contributors to the site, the OCSMs that do the most posting and interacting are generally represented, but i can think of a couple ladies who havent even been nominated and there are absolutely ones that, while they have been nominated, dont get the kind of love they may deserve. im sure there are also some that are on here a good deal that im not aware of. but i dont want to try to control the voting or the nomming. people can vote for who they want to or nominate who they want to. im open to any changes, but the way we work the contest now is because thats how its evolved.

I'm not going to get into a childish game here. It was fun while it lasted. I'll try it your way.

I thought this was officially sanctioned that played a part in OCSMOTY

Sorry to ruin your OCSM party.

Carry on

no, this contest is not sanctioned by freeones in anyway and pretty much has nothing to do with anything outside the thread. its just a casual way to show our appreciation of the ladies who choose to spend their time here. im sorry if im coming off like a dick here. i appreciate your participate in the thread and thank you for agreeing to listen to my suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.