• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Can I give two half votes? Can't ... freakin ... decide. :shy:

I'm not... I actually turned 27 in April! I messed up back when I first created this account and I must have inverted the numbers on my birthday... so instead of putting 04/11 I guess I put 11/04 :facepalm: Oops!

Glad I am not the only one who did this. Maybe the profiles for the Canadian members and OCSMs have a bug of some sort. They can't handle all that Canadia we got going on.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I don't know, I might have to get a picture of Briana and Andi like this.....just too much gorgeousness!

429.jpg

And I think I'm gonna vote for myself this week for donating my vagina to this picture!

I am sure the donations will be flooding in, allover the world.

Stunning photo of you both, perfectly capture by mister 7Th Avenue.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I'm not... I actually turned 27 in April! I messed up back when I first created this account and I must have inverted the numbers on my birthday... so instead of putting 04/11 I guess I put 11/04 :facepalm: Oops!

I'm guessing it's more likely that FreeOnes, being a European site, interpreted 04/11/1986 as the 4th of November 1986, because that's how we roll. So you can probably unfacepalm yourself. ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Can I give two half votes? Can't ... freakin ... decide. :shy:
I want 4 quarter votes then! :p

Btw how you doin', hunnypuff? I miss you! :shy: :heart:

I'm guessing it's more likely that FreeOnes, being a European site, interpreted 04/11/1986 as the 4th of November 1986, because that's how we roll. So you can probably unfacepalm yourself. ;)
And in Europe we usually use dots instead of slash. At least in Germany. So it would be 11.4.86 :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'll vote for my nom, Lucy OhhhhhMyHara and add some hope we can get a four way going :drool2:

im going to see a 4-way is pretty unlikely. 3 ladies needing 2 more votes each. 6 votes is usually more than we get on sundays, but, hey, people can try to prove me wrong

Queen Mandy Flores 8
Harley Spencer's Deliciousness 1
Briana Lee, MF 6
Spexy Ashleigh 1
Andi Land 6
Lucy OHara 6
Callista Model 1

13 1/2 hours left

im going to see a 4-way is pretty unlikely. 3 ladies needing 2 more votes each. 6 votes is usually more than we get on sundays, but, hey, people can try to prove me wrong

Queen Mandy Flores 8
Briana Lee, MF 6
Spexy Ashleigh 1
Andi Land 6
Lucy OHara 6
Callista Model 1

13 1/2 hours left

Maybe so but a guy can dream can't he? So someone prove jitna wrong! Umm I'll rep ya for it :p

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Maybe so but a guy can dream can't he? So someone prove jitna wrong! Umm I'll rep ya for it :p

we're up to a slow start so far

Queen Mandy Flores 8
Briana Lee, MF 7
Spexy Ashleigh 1
Andi Land 6
Lucy OHara 6
Callista Model 1

6 1/2 hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.