• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL'13/'14 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, and I wasn't being completely serious, but damn dude... You're in an abusive relationship.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Looking forward to seeing if the flickering Flames can put another nail in the Leafs coffin tomorrow night. :flame:

Not sure why everyone's got such a boner for that Quick save. I haven't seen all the angles, but it looks like it was going plenty wide, and the only reason he had to stop it like that is because he fell on his face for no reason a couple seconds earlier. Brodeur had an awesome "scorpion" save earlier in the year that was far better.

Also, 2 wins in about 24 hours for the Bruins. Glad they didn't stumble after that stupid SO loss to Montreal last week. 7 games left, the only two that worry me at all are against Detroit and Minnesota, and they're both very winnable.

It may not be a save in a definitional sense (because it may not have been a shot on goal), but it's an amazing play and may have saved a goal and did save a real scoring chance because as the replay clearly shows, there are multiple Jets players in front of the net ready to deflect the puck in. And I'm sure that that's what Quick was trying to stop from happening with that incredible acrobatic play.

It may not be a save in a definitional sense (because it may not have been a shot on goal), but it's an amazing play and may have saved a goal and did save a real scoring chance because as the replay clearly shows, there are multiple Jets players in front of the net ready to deflect the puck in. And I'm sure that that's what Quick was trying to stop from happening with that incredible acrobatic play.
I agree with all that, and I understand it was an incredible display of reflexes and coordination... But I don't understand why people seem to be talking about it way more than this:

Blackhawks got clowned last night. Clearly the East has no chance against the West...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, western conference fans love to talk shit about how they're so much better and how the bruins are just taking advantage of a weak conference. They should check their facts before they start yapping - the B's are 18-4-4 against the west this year.

I agree with all that, and I understand it was an incredible display of reflexes and coordination... But I don't understand why people seem to be talking about it way more than this:

I think that the praise for Quick's play is warranted, and I totally agree that that save by Brodeur is incredible and deserves more praise that the Quick play.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
If you make out your will while on the ledge, remember who got in line first to see your splatter, I mean, to ask about your welfare.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
OK, Jagger, you got a good win tonight. You will have to postpone the cranial-concrete connection.

I wonder if Washington would consider trading Ovechkin. He isn't going to lead that team to a cup. What would it take to trade for him?

I love Ovechkin, but he shouldn't be a nominee this year. And there's a lot more wrong with that team than his leadership. I can't think of many captains out there who have that team firmly in playoff position at this point in the season. And there's no way they trade him. He's the guy putting asses in seats and selling merch. Although, their GM did give up Filip Forsberg for Martin Erat, as if it were going to make them a Cup Contender, so who knows what he's thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.