• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL 2008-2009 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
:glugglug:

we really just dominated that game. we had 7 penalties called on us, but didn't allow a power play goal. Smitty was brilliant, our forecheck was furious and defense was stellar. that is how we should play all the time.

Malone and Krajicek left the game after the 2nd with undisclosed injuries. i hope they're not bad...

NEWSFLASH

Brendan Morrow (Dallas Stars) is out for the rest of the season (6 months) following a lower body (rumors: knee) injury. Ouch!

Mauser98k

Closed Account
bad news for Canucks fans, Roberto Luongo left the Canucks/Penguins game early in the 1st with what appeared to be a groin or knee injury. he shifted from left to right and just went down

Luongo injured!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Fuck. Worst possible thing that could happen to this team. I swear early games are cursed for us, there should never be any more morning/early afternoon games, nothing good EVER seems to come of them for us.

Bizarre game: Cooke and Hansen thrown out 25 seconds in, Luongo injured, Sanford looked hurt almost immediately after he came in, luckily he wasn't and stayed in.

Canucks score first much to the relief of every Canucks fan, we can start breathing again.

Holy shit is Demitra ever on fire.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Sucks to be a Canucks fan now. What else do we got besides Luongo?

And, am I the only one who notices that there are basically two groups of fans on this site? There are Canucks fans and Lightning fans, and then there is Dawn and her Canadiens...

And, am I the only one who notices that there are basically two groups of fans on this site? There are Canucks fans and Lightning fans, and then there is Dawn and her Canadiens...

How about a red-hot line of the Sedins and Demitra?

Special event tonight in Montréal. Prior to Boston-Montréal game, the number 33 have been retired. Patrick Roy's jersey is now above the Bell Center ice along with the likes of Guy Lafleur, Ken Dryden, Jacques Plante, Maurice Richard, Doug Harvey and few others.

The game is about to start.

Lucic injured Komisarek for 2 months - the Habs will make him pay the note.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Special event tonight in Montréal. Prior to Boston-Montréal game, the number 33 have been retired. Patrick Roy's jersey is now above the Bell Center ice along with the likes of Guy Lafleur, Ken Dryden, Jacques Plante, Maurice Richard, Doug Harvey and few others.

The game is about to start.

Lucic injured Komisarek for 2 months - the Habs will make him pay the note.

:dunno: What the hell is up with Boston this year, anyway? What are they, third in the league? When in the world did they get so good?

Mauser98k

Closed Account
so apparently Lucic has been instructed to not fight Laraque tonight by the Bruins staff...i nominate Chara to take his spot

so apparently Lucic has been instructed to not fight Laraque tonight by the Bruins staff...i nominate Chara to take his spot

It have been quite funny to see Lucic no longer able to play his game with Laraque as a shadow on him in the 1st. Many compared Lucic to Neely - now we know there is a huge difference: Lucic can be intimidated while Neely was dropping gloves with anyone standing on his way :D

Honestly (fan considerations aside), i was personnally expecting Lucic to be like Neely - a deception there.

And finally. Finally! We can see some team toughness from the Habs. Bodychecks hurted Boston so far! Maybe, maybe Habs players finally realised they HAD to play something else than a fancy game.

Even Robert Lang ringed the bells of Chara!

0-0 after 1st.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

Hold on wait a minute!! there is definitely Marlo and his REDWINGS!! but I don't post much cuz everybody will think I am Bragging and Gloating becuase the REDWINGS can't be stopped and won't be stopped!! :rolleyes:

I am getting way ahead of myself!! anybody can win the cup, but Detroit has too be one of the favorites too win lord stanley(s) chalice back 2 back!!

I would post every single day and post they won again or damn they won and didn't even play good! like they've done so far most of the season so far!! they have'nt even played a great game yet!! 4 - 0 over edmonton earlier this week was the most complete game they've played from start too finish!!

When detroit is on they're game the final score of most games will be Detroit ? - opponents score 1 or 2 if they are lucky!! this 3-4-5 goals against aint REDWINGS hockey yet!!

Aside from any big revenge game or fight filled dirty game and maybe injuries or trades you won't hear much from me until the playoffs!! cuz talk is cheap!! actions speak louder than words!! HOORAH!! ya heard! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

An honor that is well deserved for one of the finest netminder to ever play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.