• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings didn't steal anything. They flat-out won both games. However, I will say that the officiating didn't help. I mean seriously only 7 penalties against LA last night, we could have used a few more early so that the Kings could bury Vancouver. However, up 2-0 going home; I'll take it.

GKG

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Kings didn't steal anything. They flat-out won both games. However, I will say that the officiating didn't help. I mean seriously only 7 penalties against LA last night, we could have used a few more early so that the Kings could bury Vancouver. However, up 2-0 going home; I'll take it.

GKG

I know they flat out won both games, but they're playing against a team without their best player and a team that isn't playing like they did in the regular season. The Canucks are unmovtivated right now and it makes no sense, and if people want to be ignorant and say it's just their true colours showing in the playoffs, fine, but actual fans know that this isn't how the Canucks normally play.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Why don't Vancouver fans just loot and burn down Luongo's house instead of their fair city.

Anyone watching this Rangers-Ottawa game? Dubinsky just got fucked by the refs!! Boyle was jumped and was taking blows to the head on the ice, and the refs weren't breaking it up so Dubinsky jumped in to stop him and got a game misconduct for third man in. WHAT A LOAD!!! Personally, I didn't care about this series; but after this classless act by Carkner (who should be suspended for the series) I am now cheering against the Senators.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Anyone watching this Rangers-Ottawa game? Dubinsky just got fucked by the refs!! Boyle was jumped and was taking blows to the head on the ice, and the refs weren't breaking it up so Dubinsky jumped in to stop him and got a game misconduct for third man in. WHAT A LOAD!!! Personally, I didn't care about this series; but after this classless act by Carkner (who should be suspended for the series) I am now cheering against the Senators.

I was watching that game for a bit, and for what its worth the commentators were explaining that Carkner clearly went after Boyle for retaliation for whatever Boyle did to Karlsson in game 1, I didn't see what Boyle did to Karlsson in game 1, but anyway that's what was being said about that incident. :2 cents:

the inconsistency of the officiating throughout the playoffs is disgusting. there used to be a common law on what you could or couldnt get away with, but each series has their own set of rules it seems.

weber should have been suspended. the asshole who charging elbowed alffey should be suspended. what the hells going on?

on a side note, i am all devils, but the "high sticking" call was total bs. it was a clean and solid hit.

PlasmaTwa2

There are tons of games going to overtime this year. It's going to drive me crazy by the end of the first round.

PlasmaTwa2

I can't believe Phoenix missed that Chance to win the game. Blackhawks were lucky as hell.

Boyle was ok, so Carkner shouldn't be suspended. That's the rule they've established. If you can slam someones head against the glass, you can punch someone in the face. Boyle had it coming anyway. Hagelin should be suspended. Fuck the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.