• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping when/if the Canucks knock them out of the playoffs they tweet "To all four LA Kings fans: Better luck next year."

The only reason Vancouver scored that first goal was Kesler interfered with Quick. So despite the great play from Luongo, LA should have had even more control of that game. Also, LA averaged 100% capacity this season, and Staples Center can hold a couple more than 4 people.

Also, we all know that the real reasons Weber got off and Bitz got two games(obviously in no order):

1) Zetterberg is not injured, Clifford is
2) Zetterberg hit him first
3) Weber is the Captain, and Bitz is a 27-year-old who played 10 games this season and 97 in his career.

GKG!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
lol. Kings tweeting "To everyone in Canada outside of B.C. You're welcome."

It's true.

Yes it's completely true but an extremely stupid move giving the Canucks added motivation. :facepalm:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
lol. Kings tweeting "To everyone in Canada outside of B.C. You're welcome."

It's true.

Yes it's completely true but an extremely stupid move giving the Canucks added motivation. :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Holy shit there's a ton of empty seats in Florida tonight...

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
The game in the Steel City is freakin ridiculous :rolleyes:

PlasmaTwa2

Being a Flyers fan must be really hard on the heart. Two times in a row they've fallen in a hole, only to come back. Jeebus.

NBC is showing the Van-LA game now and on the scoreboard it says "#HNIC"... took me a minute to realize it meant Hockey Night In Canada :1orglaugh

PlasmaTwa2

Well that LA goal was horseshit.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Ok now the table is set, Weber got a free pass, or should I say slap on the wrist, Detroit stood up for themselves a little better, but most importantly they stole a game in Nashville, if the Red Wings hold serve @ home, we will win the Series, Nashville has NEVER won a PLAYOFF game in DETROIT. So while it looked like Detroit could lose the series, and looked pretty bad after the 1st game, now Detroit is in the Drivers seat. with 3 games in Detroit, even if Detroit happens too loses back in Nashville, if we can win all the games in Detroit we win the series. So its looking and sounding good for Detroit right now... :2 cents::D

P.s. side-note of dire consequence, if Nashville does indeed lose this series to Detroit, expect Ryan Suter to sign with Detroit as a UFA this summer & if that does happen, there is a great chance Shea Weber will come to Detroit via trade or UFA the summer of 2013 to join his buddy R. Suter. Detroit will continue too be a defensive powerhouse, but we'll see, that's whats being speculated, we'll see if it comes too fruition which would certainly be another great decade of Detroit Red Wings hockey to come in the future. :nanner: :glugglug:

PlasmaTwa2

I wonder why the Canucks aren't playing up to their level. It's not just Luongo (he got some bad bounces, definitely) but the entire team. The defence isn't stopping a poor offence, the offence is apparently neutered without both Sedins. I don't get it. They need to start Schneider in Game 3 just to see if he can get the team some confidence, because this is just annoying.

i was going to tell you the reason , but now i wont

oh btw.... go la

I take it you are one of those Canadians who live outside of BC? :tongue:

Last edited:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Holy shit on a stick, I can't believe fuckin LA just went into Vancouver and stole both games!!! :shocked::surprise: I know LA is good, and I know that they got better @ the deadline, but FFS, the presidents trophy winners down 0 - 2 heading into hostile territory doesn't look to good for them right now, and yay, I am giddy / elated the PENS are facing the same predicament as the Canucks are!! :nanner:

I knew the Flyers / Pens series was gonna be great, but damn, the flyers can fuck around and sweep the series if they can hold serve @ home. if the PENS and the Canucks are gone in the 1st round who would have picked that too happen??? I certainly didn't think it was even possible, but here both are on the brink of elimination and both must play with sincere desperation to win on the road in order too stave off elimination and survive the 1st round. WOW!! :eyeso:

Status
Not open for further replies.