• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
i cant wait to hear what marlo has to say about weber...

Um wow Weber kind of lost his mind there for a second!! definite brainfart, I didn't see what got Weber so pissed @ Z.berg, but, it was a flagrant attempt by Weber to injure Zetterberg . I think Weber should @least get a 1 game suspension if not more. :2 cents:

He should be suspended for a game because of that shit. It was blatant. I thought Weber was above that garbage.

If Weber doesn't get a atleast a 1game suspension for that, it will look just like the time when Malkin was a 3rd man into a fight in the finals and didn't get the mandatory 1 game suspension thats he was SUPPOSED to get, and viola history will remember the Pens won the 09 finals, if Malkin got suspended like he should have, I don't think the Pens would have won the 09 finals. just saying. we know whats supposed to happen, shanaban suspended everybody this year when it came to HEAD incidents, so we'll see if Weber is held accountable or if he gets a pass. :2 cents:

P.S. With Buttman in attendance, I don't see how Weber avoids a suspension, but we'll see. never can tell when it comes to the Red Wings in the playoffs. :2 cents:

Um wow Weber kind of lost his mind there for a second!! definite brainfart, I didn't see what got Weber so pissed @ Z.berg, but, it was a flagrant attempt by Weber to injure Zetterberg . I think Weber should @least get a 1 game suspension if not more. :2 cents

i didnt think youd check here before watching the game :uohs: ... but yeah, that was deserving of at least a game suspension. its the first game of the playoffs, not the finals. keep your emotions in check

Marlo Manson

i didnt think youd check here before watching the game :uohs: ... but yeah, that was deserving of at least a game suspension. its the first game of the playoffs, not the finals. keep your emotions in check

No worries dude, as soon as I got off work I called my brother to see if I was gonna be excited or pissed.. he said pissed, so I knew the results of the game, I didn't know of the incident until I read you guys talking about Weber, but I saw the Box Score of the penalties so I knew something happened, So after I read that Weber did something I went to watch the NHL post-game / overtime show and saw the incident, @ 1st it didn't look very bad, but after they showed it a couple of times, over and over, you know what happened after the punch, where Weber shoves Zetterberg's head into the glass, I saw that, and now I am thinking that was just a serious as a hit from behind. I think Weber has to get atleast 1 game for that. 1 game of the playoffs, in the regular season, or the finals, 1 game is for starters, in the regular season I bet Weber would have got anywhere from 2 - 5 games, now that its the playoffs we'll see if the offending player gets the same, or more or less of a punishment.

I am not upset yet. my emotions are as expected, a little pissed that we lost game 1, but otherwise not sweating, even if the Red Wings get eliminated here in the 1st round, maybe some good will come of it, just maybe that gives Babcock some BALLS to plead with Holland to get a bigger tougher team so we stop getting bounced around. :2 cents:

2 of the goals on Howard were bad bounces. Detroit played well enough to win, but sometimes luck goes the other way.

I am not upset yet. my emotions are as expected, a little pissed that we lost game 1, but otherwise not sweating, even if the Red Wings get eliminated here in the 1st round, maybe some good will come of it, just maybe that gives Babcock some BALLS to plead with Holland to get a bigger tougher team so we stop getting bounced around. :2 cents:

i meant that weber should have kept his emotions in check... im not a wings fan, but i respect the game. when i saw that on replay, i was pist. it was a deliberate and intentional act.

Marlo Manson

2 of the goals on Howard were bad bounces. Detroit played well enough to win, but sometimes luck goes the other way.

Yep I saw 1 goal went off of Stewarts skate and got past Howard, and the other goal was a deflected shot right inside the blueline that Howard really had no chance of stopping. hopefully the Red Wings can steal game 2 on friday... who knows maybe Weber will be suspended for that game???? :dunno: :nanner: we'll see what happens.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Good three of the NHL teams I cannot stand lost last night, here's to Vancouver eating a bag of pus infected dicks the rest of the series!

Marlo Manson

Alright the official hammer has come down Predators Captain Shea Weber was fined $2,500 for his flagrant attempt to injure another player, nonetheless, the incident targeted the players head!!! if that incident were to happen in the regular season Weber is looking @ a 2 - 5 game suspension. I being a NHL geek think that this league is a joke now, there is NO CONSISTENCY in its rules / policies from game to game let alone from the regular season to the playoffs.

I wish the common fan had a way to let the NHL know what a joke it is when it comes to there flaws, I think a HOCKEY GUY should be the commissioner of the National Hockey League (NHL) cuz Buttman is running this league like its a figure skating association, better yet were heading towards the possibility of flag hockey, just like flag football, in the regular season you break the rules your suspended, do the samething in the playoffs, you only get a penny-anny fine which I find overwhelming DISGUSTING!!! I know I am ranting, but if things are called differently from the regular season than the playoffs & the rules of consistency have been breached, the FAN can't trust what there watching. :cussing::mad::2 cents: gary bettman is totally a fuckin retarded no smarter than a :dickhead: I wish there was a way to have him ousted!!! a pile of :baconsalt: is more consistent and would do a better job than the human shit stain is. garry bettman is such a :douchebag: IMHO.

What a joke. A questionable hit or accidental high elbow I could see getting a pass, but taking your hand off your stick and hitting someone on the back of the head and slamming it into the glass????? How is he not suspended???!!!! UFC doesn't even allow hits to the back of the head.

Rage. Rage is all I feel right now.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Uh, you do know it was Shanahan that made the ruling right? And he only gave him a fine because Zetterberg is completely fine?

PlasmaTwa2

Ohh he's ok. Continue targeting heads, Weber.

You really think Weber is as dirty of a player as some of the headhunters in the league? If it happens again you know he's getting banned for it.

PlasmaTwa2

Ohh he's ok. Continue targeting heads, Weber.

You really think Weber is as dirty of a player as some of the headhunters in the league? If it happens again you know he's getting banned for it.

Marlo Manson

Uh, you do know it was Shanahan that made the ruling right? And he only gave him a fine because Zetterberg is completely fine?

Shanahan had to clear it with BUTTMAN first!! that's # 1 and # 2 whether Zetterberg is fine or not, Weber grabbed the guys head and shoved his face into he glass. at-least when players hit from behind, they are not intentionally targeting the guys head to hit the dasher, the boards or the glass, it just turns out that way & it looks dirty and avoidable, this Weber thing, was an intentional brain-fart where Weber took the initiative to put Zetterberg's face into the glass. IMO it was more blatant than a hit from behind, and if you don't think Shanahan has to consult Bettman before deciding what to do with Weber. Bettman is hands on everything especially during playoff time!! :2 cents:

Weber has always been a clean player, very physical and abrasive, but never anything dirty per say, but the Zetterberg incident is more flagrant than a hit from behind, he lead with Zetterberg's head, if that's not anymore blatant then I don't know what the fuck is anymore blatant and gives definite intent to injure. :uohs::shock::eyeso:

Since Weber only got a fine, what do you guys think Bitz will get?

I say one game, of course I thought Weber would get a game too. However, the fact that Weber had no priors and it was reactionary probably were huge for him. As well as Zetterberg being okay.(which shouldn't matter if you ask me, a dirty play is a dirty play) But in a league where blood is an automatic double minor, I'm not surprised. Anyway back on topic the video link is below in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/04/12/byron_bitz_game_1_misconduct/

PlasmaTwa2

Oh sure, Weber gets off free and Bitz gets suspended. Fuck you Bettman you anti-Canadian bitch. :tongue:

PlasmaTwa2

lol. Kings tweeting "To everyone in Canada outside of B.C. You're welcome."

It's true.

I'm hoping when/if the Canucks knock them out of the playoffs they tweet "To all four LA Kings fans: Better luck next year."

Status
Not open for further replies.