• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Mauser98k

Closed Account
the announcement hasn't been made, but Ryan Shannon (formerly of the Ottawa Senators) has made it official via twitter, he is the newest member of the Tampa Bay Lightning

Mauser98k

Closed Account
former Columbus Blue Jackets forward Alex Picard signs with the Lightning.

funny enough, a few years ago we had a defenseman named Alex Picard. different guy.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
former Columbus Blue Jackets forward Alex Picard signs with the Lightning.

funny enough, a few years ago we had a defenseman named Alex Picard. different guy.
You had me confused for a minute ... because D Alexandre Picard signed with the Guins this week. :2 cents:

Forgot about there being two of them! :brick:

Mauser98k

Closed Account
former Lightning prospect Cedrick Desjardins signed a 1 year, 2 way deal with the Avalanche.

i'm ok with that. last year he hurt his shoulder, rehabbed it, hurt it again a few weeks later and had surgery on it shortly there after. too much of a risk for Tampa to have made an offer.

great pick up by Colorado if he stays healthy, though

former Lightning prospect Cedrick Desjardins signed a 1 year, 2 way deal with the Avalanche.

i'm ok with that. last year he hurt his shoulder, rehabbed it, hurt it again a few weeks later and had surgery on it shortly there after. too much of a risk for Tampa to have made an offer.

great pick up by Colorado if he stays healthy, though

Dustin Tokarski seems to have trouble playing with another goalie that has the portential to at least have as many starts as he does in a season. He really played poorly before Desjardins got hurt and strangely after that he started to perform really well as the clear cut #1. I think that's why the bolts let Desjardins go , they want Tokarski to have a full season in the ahl as the unchallenged #1 of the team.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
apparently the Minnesota Wild picked up former Lightning defenseman Mike Lundin.

Minnesota fans will be happy with him. he is very talented

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fuck, when are the Jets going to release their goddamn logo. I'm getting impatient.

apparently the Minnesota Wild picked up former Lightning defenseman Mike Lundin.

Minnesota fans will be happy with him. he is very talented

Not familiar with him but another MN native. I'm actually surprised I haven't heard of him considering he was a contestant for Mr. Hockey here not too long ago.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Not familiar with him but another MN native. I'm actually surprised I haven't heard of him considering he was a contestant for Mr. Hockey here not too long ago.

i'm actually rather disappointed Tampa let him go. very promising player for us. the price was just going to be too much though

Andrew Cogliano to the Ducks for a second-round pick. Considering he doesn't even fit into the depth chart anymore and he sucks royal monkey balls (don't know what that means, just came out naturally), I am happy with that. Cogliano is the type of player that I would see at a restaurant in Edmonton and I would look at, make sure he knew that I recognized him, and then walk away without saying a word to him (which actually happened). He wasn't worthy of Oiler fandom. I've done the same thing to Tom Gilbert, Sam Gagner, and Dustin Penner. Unfortunately, Gagner and Gilbert still remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.