• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm as big of a Bryz fan as anyone, but there is no way he is worth a Richards and a Carter. Philly just fucked themselves over.

I'm as big of a Bryz fan as anyone, but there is no way he is worth a Richards and a Carter. Philly just fucked themselves over.

I'm starting to come around to these trades. I guess they're hoping Rymsdyk (sp?), Giroux and Schenn can step up in their place and figure goaltending won't be an issue anymore.

But wow. Carter everybody saw coming, but Richards?? Wow.

Kings are gonna tear it up next year!

Just got back from downtown and there are tons of agents, media and draftees everywhere. Perfect weather today. Tickets are all but gone, except for a handful on Club level, which ironically enough my boy used to work on but no longer. Pretty sure we would've got in for free because when I still had upper level season seats he would always get me a pass to Club. Eh, whatever. I'm 'bout to mix me a vodka and tonic. :hybrid:

Glad the Jets are back, but I think it's a bad business decision in certain subsequent loss in revenue a new sweater would have brought them.

Wanna start taking bets on how long before the (new) Winnipeg Jets last in Manitoba before they are relocated again? :D

I agree. They went from having goaltending issues to having forward issues. Richards and Carter were the Flyers' two best players. Their penalty kill is in shambles, their faceoff abilities went down big time, as did their scoring, and most importantly their leadership. Just trading one roster gap for another.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Wow what a trade away by the Flyers, something tell me that the Western conference is going to get alot more interesting.

I'd love to be drafted by Florida. I'm surprised more free agents don't flock to the warmer climates like NBA players.

I don't know what I am missing (3 miles from where I am at right now) but there seems to be a ton of sitting at the X. Their concesions are alright (at best),so seriously, I don't know if I would like to be there unless I was lit off my ass. Might head downtown a little later for a rendezvous but not sure about all my other mates yet.

I'd love to be drafted by Florida. I'm surprised more free agents don't flock to the warmer climates like NBA players.

Sometimes I wonder about you...:dunno:

I don't know what I am missing (3 miles from where I am at right now) but there seems to be a ton of sitting at the X. Their concesions are alright (at best),so seriously, I don't know if I would like to be there unless I was lit off my ass. Might head downtown a little later for a rendezvous but not sure about all my other mates yet.

Sometimes I wonder about you...:dunno:

You wouldn't want to live in Florida?

You wouldn't want to live in Florida?

Meh. My uncle, aunt and cousins live there. My grandmother had a "winter home" there before she passed.

The thing about you thinking things are all rossie in FL is: 1) hockey was born and bred in cold, winter climates, and 2) teams have minimal success there. That thikning is counterintuitive. Not to mention the humid weather they have there, which I can assure you is not all gravy.

I guess I always thought Lou Nanne (North Stars great) was the coolest when I heard him say the only place he would've wanted to play besides MN was Winnipeg, because it was colder.

Be that as it may, some of my family are in TX playing pro hockey and of course they love it there, but I just want to be a stubborn cold-weather bitch like my dad, or at least act like I like it.

(Truth be told I go fuckin' nuts now if I can't start hitting the links by April.)

Status
Not open for further replies.