• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to the abysmal product that are the Iles, they had some nice weapons last year and I enjoyed watching the club, for some perverse reason. They did have five players with 20+ goals - much better than that scrub team the Wild. :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
NYI needs to sign Mike Smith. That'll fix all their problems.

Right after he turns the Coyotes into the most lucrative team in the league...

Mauser98k

Closed Account
as if it was needed, here's another reason to hate Sean Avery:

NHL star Sean Avery was arrested early this morning after he shoved a police officer who was trying to break up a loud party at his home in the Hollywood Hills ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources, a neighbor called police to complain about the noise coming from Avery's home. When police arrived at about 1:00 AM, we're told Avery answered the door ... then shoved a cop and slammed the door behind him.

Police then knocked again, and we're told the New York Rangers star came to his senses and opened up. According to law enforcement ... Avery was extremely cooperative after that, but was still booked for battery on a peace officer.

He was taken to the Hollywood police station and is being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Avery was released at 8:10 AM and is scheduled to appear in court on September 2.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/05/sean-...-battery-police-officer-hollywood/?adid=hero1

seriously hope somebody (Chara, Parros, Byfuglien, etc) beats the living shit out of him this year

as if it was needed, here's another reason to hate Sean Avery:

NHL star Sean Avery was arrested early this morning after he shoved a police officer who was trying to break up a loud party at his home in the Hollywood Hills ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources, a neighbor called police to complain about the noise coming from Avery's home. When police arrived at about 1:00 AM, we're told Avery answered the door ... then shoved a cop and slammed the door behind him.

Police then knocked again, and we're told the New York Rangers star came to his senses and opened up. According to law enforcement ... Avery was extremely cooperative after that, but was still booked for battery on a peace officer.

He was taken to the Hollywood police station and is being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Avery was released at 8:10 AM and is scheduled to appear in court on September 2.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/05/sean-...-battery-police-officer-hollywood/?adid=hero1

seriously hope somebody (Chara, Parros, Byfuglien, etc) beats the living shit out of him this year

Byfuglien is a lover, not a fighter. He's a big softy, but by all accounts a cool mofo.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Rick Rypien, who may have been the toughest guy in the NHL pound for pound, was found dead in his home in Alberta today.

first Boogey Man now Ripper. the NHL is losing tough guys way too quickly!

RIP Ripper

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
R.I.P. Rick Rypien :angels: My condolences go out to his family, friends, fans etc.. :angels:

Marlo Manson

That totally sucks I hope they don't go ape shit and ban fighting, there has got to be some underlying issues concerning these tragic deaths, I truly hope and pray none of their deaths were related to fighting in the NHL. its a stretch to say there was NO connection to fighting with all three concerning there deaths, but to blame there occupational connection would be irresponsible IMO. Drugs, Alcohol, Depression, and a plethra of other medical issues are more likely the culprit.

R.I.P. too Wade Belak and I send my condolences to his family, friends, and fans. its terrible to have 3 beloved people / players to perish so suddenly and seemingly so senselessly. I hope the NHL understands its NOT the fighting. it may have a tiny part of the bigger problem of whatever disease / medical issues a player is suffering from.

R.I.P. to BOOGIE, RIPPER, AND NOW WADE, there all severely missed.
:dunno::mad::angels::weeping:

Mauser98k

Closed Account
One of the highest-profile Winnipeg Jets was in a Minneapolis jail Wednesday night for allegedly refusing a breathalyzer.

Defenceman Dustin Byfuglien, 26, was released from custody just before 2:30 Thursday morning, according to a Hennepin County arrest report.

The Winnipeg Jets are aware of the arrest and CTV is awaiting a comment.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
One of the highest-profile Winnipeg Jets was in a Minneapolis jail Wednesday night for allegedly refusing a breathalyzer.

Defenceman Dustin Byfuglien, 26, was released from custody just before 2:30 Thursday morning, according to a Hennepin County arrest report.

The Winnipeg Jets are aware of the arrest and CTV is awaiting a comment.

[Stupid Jets fan]

Who cares?!?!

GO JETS GO!

Byfuglien will win the Norris Trophy 2012!

GO JETS GO!

Andrew Ladd for Prime Minister!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

For FIFTEEN YEARS I had NOTHING better to do with my life than sit in my mom's basement and cry in my potato chips about how my hockey team left because we were all too butt-fucking poor to own them and didn't want to build a new arena!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

GO JETS GO!

[/Stupid Jets fan]

And before you go WTF, yes... I actually do see people like this where I live. MENTION the Jets and you get the whole "The JETS are BACK and I just CAME in my SHORTS!" deal...

Marlo Manson

News is reporting that the Red Wings are about to make a blockbuster trade??? so I scourerd all of the NHL news sites and all I am seeing is the Red Wings are close to making a trade for Alexander Semin??? :dunno:

Has anybody else heard or confirm this? or did you by chance hear another rumor who the trade might be for???
:hairpull:

I got myself to watching some of the "Wade a Minute" on youtube again. He was great! Will be missed. RIP Wade Belak.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I want the season to start now damnit!

News is reporting that the Red Wings are about to make a blockbuster trade??? so I scourerd all of the NHL news sites and all I am seeing is the Red Wings are close to making a trade for Alexander Semin??? :dunno:

Has anybody else heard or confirm this? or did you by chance hear another rumor who the trade might be for???
:hairpull:

I haven't heard anything. He's kind of a big name...what is Detroit going to give up for that??

In other news...

http://www.icethetics.info/storage/....jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1315326891268

Too similar to Toronto if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.