• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

u know ive been a raider fan for way to many years since the good years to the now years but this year its almost looking promising if we can click on our ofence we have it going for over 500 this year woot

True...but to say...

...is craaaazy.

I'm with you on that one. I'm not prepared to say Calvin Johnson is the best wideout though. IMO he ain't even the best one with that surname. But he is definitely hampered by the team he is on. Btw Diva, your sig is sick.

The path to the Superbowl still runs through the Colts and Saints.

That being said, the Pats look like they are back. Tom Brady is playing like a man possessed! Gotta support our U of M wolverine :)

However, as long as the Cowboys fail again this year I'll be happy!

RAMS are in FIRST PLACE !!!!!! :nanner:

(Yes, the NFC West is terrible, but the Rams are legitimately a lot better so let me have my moment.)

... and of course it could be short lived if Arizona wins at SD..... but 2 WINS...in a row!!!! And the two losses were close games.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Jesus Christ on a crutch. Kyle Orton is the leading rusher for the Broncos today. He's about as mobile as... well, he's just not mobile. If they had a running game, they'd be exceptional. Kyle can't do it all. :mad:

EDIT: It would also be advantageous to give him more than two seconds to throw the ball. Where is the o-line?

(Yes, the NFC West is terrible, but the Rams are legitimately a lot better so let me have my moment.)

... and of course it could be short lived if Arizona wins at SD..... but 2 WINS...in a row!!!! And the two losses were close games.

Hey IDIOT, the Rams will only be in TIE for 1st IF the Cardinals lose to SD. And the Cards beat the Rams so they have the early tiebreaker.

:o

Chargers crush the Cardinals, so a 3-way tie for 1st between the Rams, Cardinals and Seahawks.

I would not want to be in the same room as Andronicus Ry right now.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Are you fuckin' kidding me? :mad: The fuckin' Jaguars. Really? A David fuckin' Garrard led team beat a Peyton Manning led team? 59 yard field goal...

Fuck Josh Scobee. Fuck our fuckin' defense. Win a goddamn game on the road. I'm off to go dropkick newborns at the hospital.

Josh Scobee from 59 FTW, just wow! :nanner:

Fuck Josh Scobee.

Are you fuckin' kidding me? :mad: The fuckin' Jaguars. Really? A David fuckin' Garrard led team beat a Peyton Manning led team? 59 yard field goal...

Fuck Josh Scobee. Fuck our fuckin' defense. Win a goddamn game on the road. I'm off to go dropkick newborns at the hospital.

Fuck Josh Scobee.

It's the Super Bowl curse. I didn't think the Colts would suffer from the curse because they're so good and they have that guy Peyton Manning but you never know.:dunno:

I actually think they'll win the west. And the Cardinals are absolutely horrible. Two close wins that they didn't deserve and two ass-whoopings. I'm still distraught over my Raiders blowing that game to them.

Fuck Josh Scobee.

What a fucking kick. I'm pretty surprised the Jags won that one. Especially with it being close. They usually choke against the Colts.

The Chargers are a completely different team at home and on the road. They could win all their home games yet only finish with 10 wins.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Damn, Kelly Rowland looked good tonight. I would do horrible, unspeakable things to hook up with her.

Go G-Men! :thumbsup: