• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Bears have amassed a paltry 4 yards on 23 plays. :facepalm: I don't want to hear any more nonsense about the resurgence of Jay Cutler. He's 7/10 for -14 yards.

sick 59 yard field goal to beat my colts...what a bummer...if the bears lose tonight...THE CHIEFS are the only unbeat team in the NFL...u wont hear that often...great play by roddy white stripping the ball after the int...mcnabb goes back to philly and wins...ugly win, but a win...upset of the day has to be...browns over bengals

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
sick 59 yard field goal to beat my colts...

I'm the resident Colts fan here as I live in Indiana. :mad: You're in Wisconsin, so you can have the Packers. Alternatively, you can refer to them as A-Ry's Colts.

Bears have amassed a paltry 4 yards on 23 plays. :facepalm: I don't want to hear any more nonsense about the resurgence of Jay Cutler. He's 7/10 for -14 yards.

I won't argue with you here as Cutler is making it hard on himself by holding onto the ball too long. The Giants just set a record of nine sacks in the first half. Though I don't know if you can say that its nonsense of Cutler's resurgence, we're only four games in and this has been the only game so far where he's looked like shit. I would wait until the end of the season to judge whether Cutler is for real or not.

Are you fuckin' kidding me? :mad: The fuckin' Jaguars. Really? A David fuckin' Garrard led team beat a Peyton Manning led team? 59 yard field goal...

Fuck Josh Scobee. Fuck our fuckin' defense. Win a goddamn game on the road. I'm off to go dropkick newborns at the hospital.

Fuck Josh Scobee.

Yeah, I nearly caused a 5 car pile up on the interstate when I heard that one on the radio.

0-4.

O and fucking 4.

Errr, you guys don't play the Lions anytime soon do you?

The Colts lost to JAGs. Chiefs are 3-0. Cats and Dogs living together...No , really Colts lost to JAGS, WTF!

I won't argue with you here as Cutler is making it hard on himself by holding onto the ball too long. The Giants just set a record of nine sacks in the first half. Though I don't know if you can say that its nonsense of Cutler's resurgence, we're only four games in and this has been the only game so far where he's looked like shit. I would wait until the end of the season to judge whether Cutler is for real or not.

I think part of it's the Martz offense. It's great when when you have a somebody that's at least a borderline hall of fame quarterback that's playing some of the greatest football ever in a couple year span, one of the best offense lines in the league with one of the best left tackles ever, one of the best running backs ever, and two pro bowl caliber wide receivers like the Greatest Show on Turf did. When you try the Martz offense with the Bears circa 2010 you get things like the quarterback being sacked 9 times in a half and getting killed.

It's sort of like the offensive equivalent of Buddy Ryan's 46 defense. It's pretty much unstoppable when you have the 85 Bears defense. When you don't don't have a defense that stout it just gets you burned.

There isn't any great teams in the league this year. The Cheifs of all teams are the last unbeaten. The only thing that you can count on every year is that the Lions will suck. I will not be surprised if there is an 8-8 playoff team this year. Every team has some question marks.

and that 8-8 playoff could from from the NFC West. funny to me is how good the Sehawks play at home and how bad they play on the road it's like 2 totally different teams.

red001

There isn't any great teams in the league this year. The Cheifs of all teams are the last unbeaten. The only thing that you can count on every year is that the Lions will suck. I will not be surprised if there is an 8-8 playoff team this year. Every team has some question marks.

Exactly. Looks like this year the "Any given Sunday" saying is gonna apply ten fold.

I'm the resident Colts fan here as I live in Indiana. :mad: You're in Wisconsin, so you can have the Packers. Alternatively, you can refer to them as A-Ry's Colts.

haha, im not a packer fan, never was...and i hate favre...the colts are the class of the NFL...i like arod but he hasnt led a 4th quarter comeback at all in his career...clutch QB? not from what i've seen

Err...the Dolphins didn't show much tonight :anonymous:

However....if Johnny Gruden wants to come down from the MNF box and take over the coaching job next season...I might like that :yesyes:

Or Jimmy Harbaugh...he would be a good coach for Miami I think :thumbsup:

Nice to see Pete Carroll and the Seahawks really are turning things around this season up there in Seattle :rofl:

However....if Johnny Gruden wants to come down from the MNF box and take over the coaching job next season...I might like that :yesyes:

Nice to see Pete Carroll and the Seahawks really are turning things around this season up there in Seattle :rofl:

seattle lost to the rams, they couldnt do anything on offense...the fins didnt show much cuz it was getting out of hand with henne threw those picks and the pats speical teams just killed the fins...looking forward to week 5

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
At the half it is 7-6 and the final is 41-14 I should have stay up and watch the second half of the game but the Pats specials team came alive GO PATS!

Forget that. He's coming to Oakland to save us. Davis needs to get over his own massive ego and do this because these puppet coaches of his suck.