• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Alex Smith is getting booed on every single play. Jesus Christ, he's definitely not an NFL QB. The "we want Carr" chant was extremely loud as well.

Anybody heard from Diva tonight? He's probably slamming the Hennessy right about now...

It was the week of defensive actions, a lot of interceptions or fumbles, the action of Biermann of the falcons impressed me the most, what a catch for a big d-line & the return, damn.

Arizona looked like a different team when Max Hall was on the field so much better energy. their defense played one hell of a game.
The Redskins stole one from the pack. i hope they play well against the Colts since i'm going to be at the game.

red001

I give up on the season. My Niners look terrible.

That last drive was brutal. They had plenty of time to win the game let alone try to get into overtime. I would hate to have a player like A Smith....looks brilliant on some plays then looks like an airhead on others. What to do with a bastard like that?:dunno:

So Gisele won't let him cut his hair. I guess we know who is the real man around the house, which supports not only Randy Moss, but a lot of other people's consensus that he looks like a girl now.

Now THAT'S rich. A guy with his hair braided telling a guy with long hair he looks like a girl..:1orglaugh:bowdown:

so the NFL commissioner keeps telling the 49ers and Raiders to work together on a new stadium and he keeps comparing it to the New York stadium share plan. i suspect that also means he will help them get a Superbowl in the bay area if they work together. unfortunately Al Davis stands in the way of this happening

red001

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
At the rate the Broncos are losing players to injuries, they might as well start the University Of Colorado.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
At what point will people start believing in the Bears?

Bears are garbage. Cutler is garbage. I hate the whole fucking team. They won't make the playoffs. Mark it down.

What the fuck happened to Arian Foster (AKA #1 Rusher)? He played against the 22nd worst defense against the run!
:horse: