• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

What the fuck happened to Arian Foster (AKA #1 Rusher)? He played against the 22nd worst defense against the run!
:horse:

the giants had ball control and scored easily, the texans had to pass more to catch up...foster is a good rb, but he's no chris johnson, let's be honest

Boy, the Purple Gay Guys truly are an abomination. Okay, the second half wasn't bad, but the first half was atrocious. The only good I can see from Moss coming back at this juncture is now I can rock my authentic from 10 years ago that's been in my closet.

But to Moss's credit, he did look sharp out there tonight. I get so sick of the fuckin' fans though...it's like, dude(s), take the Favre jersey off. That too is an abomination. :facepalm: :mad: He's going to go out a supreme loser after this season. Congratulations Favre.

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
The NFC North is turning out to be a great disappointment...More credit for the Jets defense tonight...even though they tried so many times to lose the game, the Vikings just dont seem to have the magic anymore...Cook and Griffin are injured...NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The NFC North is turning out to be a great disappointment...More credit for the Jets defense tonight...even though they tried so many times to lose the game, the Vikings just dont seem to have the magic anymore...Cook and Griffin are injured...NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It is a bad division. The Queens should improve when Rice comes back...if Favre is still alive by that time. :facepalm:

actually Todd Collins led the Redskins to the play offs in 2007 with a 4-1 record in Joe Gibbs last season. he replaced an injured Jason Campbell. i think he also played in 2008. The Bears O-Line is terrible the qb's should expect to get hit a lot. Forte had 101 of the 166 Yards in the first 4 Carries after that the Panthers shut him down. if the Panthers had a real qb the Bears might have lost that game. But Props to the Bears Being 4-1

red001

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
actually Todd Collins led the Redskins to the play offs in 2007 with a 4-1 record in Joe Gibbs last season. he replaced an injured Jason Campbell. i think he also played in 2008. The Bears O-Line is terrible the qb's should expect to get hit a lot. Forte had 101 of the 166 Yards in the first 4 Carries after that the Panthers shut him down. if the Panthers had a real qb the Bears might have lost that game. But Props to the Bears Being 4-1

red001

If you are trying to imply that Collins is a quality back up...you are crazy.

Todd Collins is a joke, and the Bears really fucked up by not signing a reliable back up...the guy is 39 years old...his most productive year was in freaking 1997...

The Bears in my mind deserve only credit for nothing.

They should have lost to Detroit 19-14
Everybody is beating the Cowboys 27-20
Penalties and a fluke Hester return beat the Packers, Packers beat themselves... 20-17
Carolina is one of the worse teams in the league 23-6

Their winning margins are minimal...and they are LUCKY to be 4-1.

roronoa3000

Banned

red001

The Panthers problem is three rookie WR, a rookie QB, an injuried Steve Smith, a retired Mushin Muhammad, and injuried starting RT. Clausen played pretty good in his first two starts with Smith out there.

I hear teams have been calling non-stop trying to get Steve Smith or DeAngelo Williams.

red001

If the Bears had Cutler they would've scored more points I can tell you that. Plus even if the Panthers had a real QB they still wouldn't have won because the Bears have a dominant defense. They are giving up 14.8 points per game which is fifth in the NFL.

roronoa3000

Banned
^ Bears O has maybe two threats at all in the passing game (Olsen and maybe Hester) and a QB that apparently is color blind because he enjoys throwing DBs the bal l more so than his WR.

The Bears are not as good as Icecold thinks, but better than the rest of us think. And since the NFC sucks ass this year (IMO the 6 best teams in the league are all in the AFC), the Bears are looking good, already being 4-1.

Carolina will still be bad when smith and Otah come back. they look like a team playing for a lame duck coach.

i wasn't implying Todd Collins was good just not terrible like Mark Burnell would be if the jets had to play him.

the Bears O-Line is terrible so i don't think we will ever know if any of their receivers are any good.

red001

Carolina will still be bad when smith and Otah come back. they look like a team playing for a lame duck coach.

i wasn't implying Todd Collins was good just not terrible like Mark Burnell would be if the jets had to play him.

the Bears O-Line is terrible so i don't think we will ever know if any of their receivers are any good.

red001

Brunell was one of my favorites. I still have his jersey. He's probably better than Favre.