• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Man, Ryan Matthews looks awesome! The Chargers did a good job picking him up. Detroit's defensive line looks great as well. Suh is turning out to be exactly who everyone thought he was. Kudos to the 49ers for grinding Brett Favre's ass into the ground a few days ago.

Speaking of Favre, who the hell is he going to pass the rock to if Minny WR's keep going down. Sure Harvin is back, but migranes are a bitch. Rice is out for at least 6 to 8 wks. No more Taylor as a relief valve. GB's chances are looking better all the time if Rodgers can stay on his feet.

^
Minny = 8-8 team this year. Brett Favre rides off into the sunset FINALLY flat on his back..and maybe to the sound of BOOS from the hometown fans :thefinger

yes the regular season is starting a little late this year. well to tell you how bad it is in Viking land they sign Javon Walker on monday to play wr i can tell you he did no such thing here in Oakland

red001

yes the regular season is starting a little late this year. well to tell you how bad it is in Viking land they sign Javon Walker on monday to play wr i can tell you he did no such thing here in Oakland

red001

So they sign an over the hill player that's washed up and hope he can somehow play good. They must be starting to take after Chicago (cough)Orlando Pace(cough). They better hope Harvin gets those migraines under control, the defense doesn‘t wear down this year like last year, Petterson corrects his fumbling problems, and the offensive line doesn’t continue to decline, oh and Favre doesn't turn to the old interception machine version of himself from before last year.

when looking at the Redskins-Jets game summary i was surprised to see the Jets regulars playing in the 4th quarter. the Saints-Chargers game was good until the 4th quarter.

red001

when looking at the Redskins-Jets game summary i was surprised to see the Jets regulars playing in the 4th quarter. the Saints-Chargers game was good until the 4th quarter.

red001

I think for some teams the starters will play longer for the third pre-season game than in the others before and after it. :dunno:

NFC Saints all the way baby!!!
AFC will be tough!! Patriots, Colts, Jets, Bengels, Chargers, Steelers and whatever strong team I forgot. I think there one more. This division will be interesting

NFC Saints all the way baby!!!
AFC will be tough!! Patriots, Colts, Jets, Bengels, Chargers, Steelers and whatever strong team I forgot. I think there one more. This division will be interesting

I don't know about the Saints. I think a lot of the reason for their success is that their defense played over their heads last year, and a lot of their success on it was turnover based. To have the same success this year the Saints defense will have to overachieve like it did last year and I don't think that has a good chance of happening.

Shifty

O.G.
Oilers Goalie Convicted Of Impaired Driving

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Edmonton Oilers' goalie Nikolai Khabibulin was convicted Friday of three charges related to drunk driving and speeding in Arizona earlier this year. The four-time all-star could face up to six months in jail when he is sentenced Tuesday.

Story

Miami played like shit tonight...

I am surprised that Marshall/Henne haven't clicked. I just watched some of the Dolphins/Falcons replay on NFL Network. Yeah, they looked sloppy. I'm not too worried about the Dolphins yet. I think they will fight it out with the Patriots for the AFC East. The Jets are so full of themselves right now that they are set up nicely for an El Floppo season :yesyes:

I think the Arizona coaching staff are complete shitheads. Leinart is statistically the better QB at this point...they haven't had Fitzgerald out there..:dunno: What do they expect? Stick with Leinart. There is nothing more pathetic when a team hits the panic button way to fucking soon like they have.

Shifty

O.G.
Oilers Goalie Convicted Of Impaired Driving

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Edmonton Oilers' goalie Nikolai Khabibulin was convicted Friday of three charges related to drunk driving and speeding in Arizona earlier this year. The four-time all-star could face up to six months in jail when he is sentenced Tuesday.

Story

Holy Fucking Facepalm ... :o :facepalm:

I think the Arizona coaching staff are complete shitheads. Leinart is statistically the better QB at this point...they haven't had Fitzgerald out there..:dunno: What do they expect? Stick with Leinart. There is nothing more pathetic when a team hits the panic button way to fucking soon like they have.

My thoughts on this exactly. If he is the future, they ought to at least give him a few games with the starting lineup and his all world WR.

I am surprised that Marshall/Henne haven't clicked. I just watched some of the Dolphins/Falcons replay on NFL Network. Yeah, they looked sloppy. I'm not too worried about the Dolphins yet. I think they will fight it out with the Patriots for the AFC East. The Jets are so full of themselves right now that they are set up nicely for an El Floppo season :yesyes:

Statistically better compared to what? Leinart has hardly played to get statistics to compare to. In any case I can see them both being bad, and I guess in that case you might as well go with the younger guy that your paying a lot that still might have to potential to be alright even if it doesn't look like it instead of the person you know is crappy. Either way it's not looking good for them right now.

I bet there are a lot of people jumping off the Arizona bandwagon that got on it the last few years. :1orglaugh

red001

And they lost to the Redskins second string?