• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Anyone know anymore about Haynesworthless to Detroit? I know he reported to training camp. If he is motivated and not a giant lazy ass, Detroit would be a great landing spot for him. He'd line up next to Suh...wow.

"if he's motivated, and not a giant lazy ass" ..I think you just answered your own question. The dude got ridiculous money ..and never gave a damn about justifying his contract. He is and always will be a take the money and run kind of guy who played great in a contract year, then became a fat cat in washington. They paid that much for you ..you should at least try and give it a shot at whatever they think is best way to utilize. I am not saying the move to the Lions wouldn't be a good move logically. Especially when you factor in a past coach and possible players potential. But to me, putting a guy who isnt driven , in an environment like the Lions, where losing is just accepted. Its too much of a bad thing, you need some guys there who can motivate themselves and others if you ever want to change that culture.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Man, Jack Tatum died of a heart attack at 61. I guess he was diabetic too. One of the greatest safeties to play the game on one of the best Raiders of all time. A moment of silence please.......

Ok, now for the real shit. Can you believe the Bengals signed TO. Ochocinco and TO together! Talk about reality show material.:rofl:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Detroit Lions will win the division. After every other team in the division gives up, fearing the Cincinnati Bengals, and their terrifying duo of OchoCinco and TO. Even though the Bengals don't play in that division. Just the mere THOUGHT of such a Godlike receiving combo simply existing in the same league, will bring the rest of the conference to their knees. BTW...the Bengals are in the other conference. Still...

Ok, now for the real shit. Can you believe the Bengals signed TO. Ochocinco and TO together! Talk about reality show material.:rofl:

Even if they can keep their egos in check and get along with the team they might have made a good receiving duo...about four years ago.

Even if they can keep their egos in check and get along with the team they might have made a good receiving duo...about four years ago.

I think their egos will eventually clash!
:fight:
See me in about 5 months, and let me know if I was wrong!
:thumbsup:

Man, Jack Tatum died of a heart attack at 61. I guess he was diabetic too. One of the greatest safeties to play the game on one of the best Raiders of all time. A moment of silence please.......

At least I know my Steelers won't be in last palce in the AFC North...

2nd last will have to do.

Nah, we will finish 2nd. I see Baltimore winning the division again. Though I think we will not make the playoffs this year though.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hows TO gonna react to being the 3rd best receiver on his team (Antonio Bryant's a good one who just suffered thru TB's god awful QB situation) ? I'm sure he'll start tho, like Roy Williams in Dallas last year.