• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

And they took away his award as defensive rookie of the year.
somebodys going to sign Russell to se if they can salvage him since he is only 24

red001

^
Yeah. Like baseball I think the NFL is pretty much a "dirty" league. The money and fame is too great not to Roid out.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
If I was Cushing I wouldnt worry about defensive rookie of the year he going to be suspended for 4 games but i would say screw it he goign to get payed for the other 12 games that he will play in

Someone will definitely pick up JizMarcus. He is the first overall pick and is going for the absolute minimum as far as salary goes. Bust or not, this is a steal to someone. Even more so if the guy has learned his lesson and works hard to contribute to a team in some form or another. Who knows. Even before he was released Tom Cable was quoted as saying that he is busting his ass like he has never seen him do before.

well they decided to let Cushing keep his defensive rookie of the year award, but based on his contract he could loose up to 950k in incentives.
the Bengals are sniffing around russell

red001

^
Yeah. Like baseball I think the NFL is pretty much a "dirty" league. The money and fame is too great not to Roid out.

Even if that is true, Cushing has had more steroid rumors surrounding him than anybody else recently to the point where a lot of people would have been surprised if they found out he wasn't taking steroids.

^
It's going to be hard for Cushing to explain why he was taking a fertility drug unless he is intent on getting pregnant a la ..this

Maybe he should try the honest approach--"Yes, I took steroids. I won't take them anymore."

I want to be spared the rhetoric of "false sorrow" -- "I really am sorry I will miss 4 games with my teammates" :sleep:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I often wonder how any professional athlete would ever be stupid enough to go out to a night club, strip club, dance club, bar, concert, party, or any other place with a large gathering of people that wasn't thought out and prepared for ahead of time, tightly controlled, and had a large security staff with a good portion of those people that were protecting just him while they are in their playing days. It's better to never go to those places at all and if they do they should do it after they retire. Having somebody that they can trust, that's sensible, and has common sense around to keep them out of trouble wouldn't hurt either.

They might as well have a big sign on them that says, "Please I'm an idiot so start some trouble with me or the people I'm with or bait us into starting trouble with you. I don't mind the fact that I might lose playing time or lose my job entirely that allows me to make millions of dollars. I also don't care about all the negative perception I will get from the league I play for, my fans, my team, and my teammates. I know compared to me you have little to lose so if you don't like me there isn't much keeping you from trying to start trouble. Also by fact I hang out at these places in the first place and with the people I'm usually around it's a pretty sure bet, and you can probably tell, I'm not very mature, even by professional athlete standards, so there is a good chance I will go off even if nobody does anything to merit it. There is also a good chance considering the environment and/or how much of a douchebag I am that I will just plain do something dumb, unethical, illegal, or immoral regardless. In that case you will have a good view to either record what I do for your own gain, tell the authorities/press about it, or testify against me in a court of law after I do said stupid activity. Thanks for your time and have a nice day."

Anyone know anymore about Haynesworthless to Detroit? I know he reported to training camp. If he is motivated and not a giant lazy ass, Detroit would be a great landing spot for him. He'd line up next to Suh...wow.

Anyone know anymore about Haynesworthless to Detroit? I know he reported to training camp. If he is motivated and not a giant lazy ass, Detroit would be a great landing spot for him. He'd line up next to Suh...wow.

The problem with that is he's too expensive, and people now have to question his work ethic more than ever. I don't expect him to want less money, and at least on paper the Detroit defensive line looks like it's one of the teams strengths right now. It would probably be better to shore up areas where the teams has weaknesses, which are many, than to bring him in.