• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the correction. I don't know why I put 3rd.

I've heard a lot of trade rumours revolving around Rudy Gay. He's a franchise guy. There's no way Memphis trades him. Thomas Robinson is appealing though.

wow shane is so big for this series right now. if he keeps shooting like that there is not a lot the heat cannot do. would love to see miller hit some open shots.
also the freethrow shooting was key. this has to stay that way. the ft shooting aganist the celtics was hard to watch.
lets go heat

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, Chris Webber called. He thought Westbrook's foul off the jump ball was pretty fucking boneheaded.

He might have just given them the series. C'mon, man! :facepalm:

Jesus Christ. This embarrassment to the integrity of the sport is actually going to win a title. Congrats Lebron, Wade and Bosh. You took the easy way out and it worked.

The 2-3-2 format is pressure on the home team. You lose even one of the first two games at home and you might not get another as it looks like OK City might not the way theyve been playing. There is goi g to be a riot in Cleveland if the heat finish the series off.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Meh.

Jesus Christ. This embarrassment to the integrity of the sport is actually going to win a title. Congrats Lebron, Wade and Bosh. You took the easy way out and it worked.

Yes, sports is about making the most money, being selfish, and doing it all by yourself. So what if Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc, did it with Hall of Famers. Lebron was suppose to do it by himself. Instead, he chose to be an unselfish asshole.

Wow, Chris Webber called. He thought Westbrook's foul off the jump ball was pretty fucking boneheaded.

He might have just given them the series. C'mon, man! :facepalm:

If it wasn't for Westbrook, the Heat win by double digits. Sure, that foul was a stupid mistake, but that performance was awesome.

Normally I would feel bad for the kid... but I don't. :D

1 MORE WIN!!!! Lets do it!

Yes, sports is about being selfish and doing it all by yourself. So what if Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc, did it with Hall of Famers. Lebron was suppose to do it by himself. Instead, he chose to be an unselfish asshole.

If it wasn't for Westbrook, the Heat win by double digits. Sure, that foul was a stupid mistake, but that performance was awesome.

Normally I would feel bad for the kid... but I don't. :D

1 MORE WIN!!!! Lets do it!

It's not about doing it by yourself. Nobody has or ever will. It's about teaming up with 2 other MVP calibre players to achieve that win instead of toughing it out, like every other player in history. It's about earning it. It's about being scared to go against the best players in the league. LeBron would have won in Cleveland. Probably more than one.

Unselfish? C'mon. Forming that team in Miami was the most selfish act in the history of the NBA. Oh, they took less money to win? They took less money to not go up against each other. Big difference. At least Garnett, Malone, Payton, etc toughed their entire careers out before they threw their dignity out the window and went ring chasing. These guys were in the prime of their careers and chose the easiest path possible because they're scared to lose. You don't have to beat the best when they're on your team.

^^^

Not sure if you've been paying attention to the NBA playoffs, but Lebron James is putting on one of the greatest playoffs performances in NBA history. The Heat have trailed 3 times this post season (including elimination), and each time Lebron answered with big time performances. Wade's been injured for most of the season and the post-season. Bosh has missed 9 games in the playoffs. This run has been anything but easy. People looking to be an asterisk on LeBron (if the Heat win the title) are going to have to forget it and appreciate greatness.

^ co-sign
Hopefully Miami doesn't lose three straight games and wins a championship. Great game by westbrook I couldn't believe all the shots he was making. I'd put him in the top three for best point guards in the league just off of that performance.

^^^

Not sure if you've been paying attention to the NBA playoffs, but Lebron James is putting on one of the greatest playoffs performances in NBA history. The Heat have trailed 3 times this post season (including elimination), and each time Lebron answered with big time performances. Wade's been injured for most of the season and the post-season. Bosh has missed 9 games in the playoffs. This run has been anything but easy. People looking to be an asterisk on LeBron (if the Heat win the title) are going to have to forget it and appreciate greatness.

Oh 2 of the big 3 are battling injuries and they're still winning?

Thanks for proving my point.

Washington sends Rashard Lewis and the 46th overall pick to New Orleans for Omeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza.

New Orleans is going to waive Lewis and ship two long term contracts out for their rebuild while opening up space and minutes for Anthony Davis.

Washington got a steal.

^ I think the trade was good for both teams. The Wizards might be able to make the playoffs because of this trade.The Hornets will be able to re-sign Eric Gordon and have a lot of flexibility in the future.

Even though my heat are 1 game from winning it, OKC still has legit chance. The Heat have had two 3 game losing streaks in the past two seasons. Plus, OKC has already come back from a 2 game deficit against the Spurs.

There's a big possibility that Miami blows this.

Since the Big 3. You know what I meant. :rolleyes:

There is a big difference between the Spurs and the heat. This comeback will be impossuble for the thunder because the Spurs were a offensive team, they were dreadful on defense, so coming back on them was very possible.
The heat are no defensive sponge, they play D like no one OKC has faced up to now. That combined with LeBron and the Heat being on a mission will not play well for the Thunder, this maybe goes back to Chesapeak, but it ebds in 6 if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.