• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total fouls have nothing to do with it, they were basically even. It's the fouls they called on OKC that weren't called on Miami. How many offensive fouls were called on OKC, when Wade and James can bulldoze people all game long? It's insane.

I'm not claiming conspiracy. The NBA needs to revamp their entire foul system. Fouls are soooooooooooooooooooooo unbalanced.

aha Wade was fouled now. Of course he was. Wade is in a perpetual state of being fouled.

That's what it looked like. But I guess we can't talk about it because it goes against your argument.

How many offensive fouls were called on OKC, when Wade and James can bulldoze people all game long? It's insane.

Wade and James weren't bulldozing anyone. And the Heat have been great a drawing offensive fouls/charges all post-season.

The Thunder lost. GET OVER IT.

I thought we were suppose to be the whiners

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
The total fouls have nothing to do with it, they were basically even. It's the fouls they called on OKC that weren't called on Miami. How many offensive fouls were called on OKC, when Wade and James can bulldoze people all game long? It's insane.

I'm not claiming conspiracy. The NBA needs to revamp their entire foul system. Fouls are soooooooooooooooooooooo unbalanced.

It's not a foul on Miami unless you eat a man's face.

And wait till they get back to there bullshit airlines arena, it's probably going to get worse.

Fuck the Miami Heat Bandwagon Fans!!!

Don't fully understand the criticism on Russell Westbrook. Westbrook has been playing the same way he's been playing all season. Is he a PG? No, he's more of a SG playing PG, but they make it work. He is what he is. Usually Harden is the one who's distributing anyways. I thought Harden stopped being aggressive in the 2nd half (only 2 shots).

The areas the Heat needed to fix they did. Not settling for jumpers, outscored in the paint, cut down on the turnovers, and didn't allow so many fast break points. We still need to do a better job on not getting complacent and blowing leads. Up until the last minutes I thought that was some of the best Miami Heat basketball.

I can't wait for game 3 in Miami. LETS GO HEAT!!! LETS GO HEAT!!!

It us funny how theres no consistency with heat haters.

Complain about the Heat being the ultimate whiners, esp when it comes to officiating, than turn around and do the very thing they complain about from the Heat.

The arm covers prevent scratching.

The spandex pants are compression shorts, I'm assuming. A lot of athletes wear them. It keeps thigh muscles warm, reduces muscle strain and keeps their junk in place. With hands and feet and balls swinging around everywhere, that's a good thing.

I have a pair to prevent chaffing when I'm out ballin or at the gym.

It's nice that we can win games when we're not playing our best. I think we had about 9 turnovers in the 4th quarter. We're also struggling to hit 15+ foot jumpers. I think the only person right now that can hit open jump shot is Shane Battier. Other than that, I really like the way we're playing. Attack, get to the line, rebound, etc...

With that said, the Thunder could be playing a lot better as well. If they make their FTs, they probably win this game (Durant missed two critical FTs late). They're also missing open shots. Westbrook had a open look late that could have tied the game.

I think we got two evenly matched teams that like to play the same way. This series should be at least 6 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.