• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M going to be interested in seeing who guards who. Who guards LeBron, who gets Wade and who checks Chris Bosh.

Im thinking Kevin Durant will guard LeBron part of the game and Ibaka or Sephilosha will take him for parts of the game. I anticipate seeing Russel Westbrook on DWade, than James Harden when he gets in the game.

OKC wins

r_Fk2y.gif

Beautiful.

OKC is a different team in the 2nd half. Fortunately, so is Miami.

Yeah, 2nd half was like night-n-day for both teams.

I thought Miami got really sloppy with the ball in the 2nd half. Wade was very passive and settled for jump shots. I thought Lebron was strong until the 4th quarter. Didn't have his jumper and missed a lot of shots late that he normally hits.

Miami had a lot of issues that are fixable. Not really concerned at this point. Heat just need to play Heat basketball and they'll be fine.

Yeah, 2nd half was like night-n-day for both teams.

I thought Miami got really sloppy with the ball in the 2nd half. Wade was very passive and settled for jump shots. I thought Lebron was strong until the 4th quarter. Didn't have his jumper and missed a lot of shots late that he normally hits.

Miami had a lot of issues that are fixable. Not really concerned at this point. Heat just need to play Heat basketball and they'll be fine.
You cant too concerned over one game, in the 2-3-2 format pressures on the home team because losing one of the first two games could potentially be the only two home games they get in tne entire series. OK city saw this both ways against San Antonio, they blew a halftime in game one, and they broke one halftime defecit in game six. When you have two teams loaded with stars the games can go either way

Miami is getting the most hilarious calls in their favour. What a joke.

Baaaahahahaha as I type this, Chalmers clearly fouls Harden, no call. 2 seconds later Harden gets called for the offensive.

What a hilariously bad game. LeBron and Wade can do no harm. OKC played like garbage for 3 quarters, couldn't touch a Heat player without getting fouled, Durant is CLEARLY fouled with the game on the line and no call. Lebron charges people all game long with no offensive fouls and the Thunder slightly graze people and get called for the offensive foul. This game was so clearly biased it's laughable.

That said, terribly play call by Brooks with 12 seconds left. Go for the tie and give the ball back to Miami with 7 seconds left? Durant was hitting 3's in his sleep. Go for the win.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
sad to see games go bad from calls. its the fucking finals. okc fought back with heart and smarts, and thats their reward?

bullshit.

What a hilariously bad game. LeBron and Wade can do no harm. OKC played like garbage for 3 quarters, couldn't touch a Heat player without getting fouled, Durant is CLEARLY fouled with the game on the line and no call. Lebron charges people all game long with no offensive fouls and the Thunder slightly graze people and get called for the offensive foul. This game was so clearly biased it's laughable.

That said, terribly play call by Brooks with 12 seconds left. Go for the tie and give the ball back to Miami with 7 seconds left? Durant was hitting 3's in his sleep. Go for the win.

Your posts are laughable. It's funny how you look at a game from one perspective. My friends and I were also complaining about the fouls on the Heat. In the 3rd quarter the Heat get called with 5 quick fouls with 9 minutes remaining, and the Thunder are already in the bonus. The Thunder shoot 26 FTs to the Heat's 25... but the refs are favoring the Heat?

Was there a foul on Durant late? Probably. But when you look at it in real time it doesn't look like a foul. Plus, Durant got a good look and flat out missed it. It also looked like Wade was fouled when he lost the ball that resulted in a 3 for the Thunder.

Fouls didn't cost the Thunder the game. Putting yourself in a 17 point hole cost the Thunder the game. The Heat were CLEARLY the better team from start to finish. Lebron was clutch. Didn't like the Heat milking the cock late in the game. Took them out of their offensive rhythm when they were getting good looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.