• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Haslem and Pittman ain't playing no games.

You fuck w/ LeBron or D-Wade, you gots to answer to these 2.

All defensive teams are released.

Dwight Howard, Serge Ibaka, Lebron James, Tony Allen and Chris Paul.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwl. The reigning DPOY Tyson Chandler doesn't make 1st team?? Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Rondo should be at the PG position. Chandler should be at the C position. (Not that I think Chandler deserved DPOY, but you'd think the DPOY would be 1st team. It doesn't make sense to not have him there)

Or, just get rid of position all together and have Ibaka, Lebron, Iguadala, Allen and Deng.

2nd team is Garnett, Chandler, Deng, Kobe and Rondo.

^^^^

LOL that's hilarious! I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Lebron and Ibaka had better defensive years.

Haslem and Pittman ain't playing no games.

You fuck w/ LeBron or D-Wade, you gots to answer to these 2.

I loved Haslem's hard foul. Just sticking up for his brother. Though, I don't think he meant to make it look so obvious.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
^^^^

LOL that's hilarious! I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Lebron and Ibaka had better defensive years.

I loved Haslem's hard foul. Just sticking up for his brother. Though, I don't think he meant to make it look so obvious.

Haslem gets 1 game and Pittman got 3 from David Stern.

I'm glad Kobe still made one of the defensive teams :thumbsup:

I think he set a record for most defensive team appearances, although I'm not sure he deserved to be there this year. Conley and Wade both had good years and probably deserved the spot.

I think he set a record for most defensive team appearances, although I'm not sure he deserved to be there this year. Conley and Wade both had good years and probably deserved the spot.

Per Wikipedia, Duncan has 13 (1st and 2nd combined) while KG and Kobe have 12 each.

that is because the coaches decided and not the "experts".they know who played great d against theire teams and who earned that spot.
lets go heat tonight wrap it up

All defensive teams are released.

Dwight Howard, Serge Ibaka, Lebron James, Tony Allen and Chris Paul.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwl. The reigning DPOY Tyson Chandler doesn't make 1st team?? Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Rondo should be at the PG position. Chandler should be at the C position. (Not that I think Chandler deserved DPOY, but you'd think the DPOY would be 1st team. It doesn't make sense to not have him there)

Or, just get rid of position all together and have Ibaka, Lebron, Iguadala, Allen and Deng.

2nd team is Garnett, Chandler, Deng, Kobe and Rondo.

Gonna be a tough battle against the Pacers tonight. My Heat are very thin on the front-court with Haslem and Pittman (and Bosh) out. I expect the Pacer to pound us in the inside.

I think Lebron and Wade are gonna have to combine between 60-70 points if we expect to pull it out.

DR. B

Closed Account
Keep in mind that you started shit by talking trash about a team (and city) that is already out. It should've been irrelevant to you, but you found it necessary to bring them up. Why? Because you know damn well that your team dodged a bullet and you're relieved.

In future seasons, the Bulls will come back and be the best and take it all, as they're known to do.
You, however will always be a fat douchebag. Nice fucking upbringing you got there.

LOL!!!!!

LOL, get mad, bro!!!!!

My team has won 18 games in a row, how's that dodging a bullet??? LOL@YOU!!!

douchebag? nah, I'm a fucking asshole. As far as what is relevant to me is the fact I love making fun of cities and it's fans on their expectations of their team and BAM!! got knocked out of the playoffs. Now perhaps in the future or next season or whatever floats your boat, that you will win a chip, just not this year!!! LOL@THECITYOFCHICAGO!!!!! OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!

Thanks for giving us that series Pacers. All that size, yet, you settle for 3s? That was probably one of the dumbest play/coaching I've seen in a while.

Wade and Lebron went HAM.

Bring on the Celtics.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Low scoring, missed alley-oops, ugly passes, ugly shots, no calls... I still find it entertaining. :D Game seven 62 - 55 Boston over Philadelphia with just over 8 min. to go in the fourth qtr. of game seven to get to the finals where the winner will meet the Miami Heat. It's been interesting.

Thanks for giving us that series Pacers. All that size, yet, you settle for 3s? That was probably one of the dumbest play/coaching I've seen in a while.

Wade and Lebron went HAM.

Bring on the Celtics.

Go Celtics!!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
In a week we go from expecting the Heat to lose to seeing them win. Crazy. I think it'd be foolish to count out the Celtics so long as Bosh remains injured, but if/when he comes back I think the Heat will win easily. Whether they can beat OKC or the Spurs is another question, though.

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.