• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
What does Derek Fisher have to do with the Suns television contracts?

gee, i dont know. maybe that he left the whole season in limbo! no one knew if they would even play basketball this year. what were they supposed to do? they waited and waited and he made it out like there was going to be no season so they had to drop local airing of games that are played a mere 25 minutes from my house. so, if i hook up my antenna, with my DTV converter, and my signal booster, all i get is that 70s shit fucker show and law and dildoer in lieu of basketball. what a joke. its easy for a channel like espn to pick it up since its a sports network, but, for people who don't shell out big bucks for cable tv, we got screwed.

yeah, im still fucking pissed.

gee, i dont know. maybe that he left the whole season in limbo! no one knew if they would even play basketball this year. what were they supposed to do? they waited and waited and he made it out like there was going to be no season so they had to drop local airing of games that are played a mere 25 minutes from my house. so, if i hook up my antenna, with my DTV converter, and my signal booster, all i get is that 70s shit fucker show and law and dildoer in lieu of basketball. what a joke. its easy for a channel like espn to pick it up since its a sports network, but, for people who don't shell out big bucks for cable tv, we got screwed.

yeah, im still fucking pissed.

Oh that's one players fault? I learn something every day.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I know how AS feels. Once I got mad at the waiter at The Olive Garden for messing up my order, so I drank a bottle of window cleaner to get him back.

squallumz

Oh that's one players fault? I learn something every day.

you bet it is. he was the elected asshole of the group of crybabies. and, it would appear he did some dirty deeds under his position. face it, the guy's a piece of shit. we will never know the whole story but he's responsible. at least something got leaked and now, last i heard, he was getting called on it.

squallumz

all i know is it was bullshit man.

i mean put yourself in my shoes, and the thousands of others who cant afford cable around here who love watching suns games, win or lose.

we get about half the games normally via antenna which is better than nothing. but then we didnt get a fucking thing this year. nothing. and i even wrote the channel several times asking wtf happened and they wouldnt even answer me.

so espn got every stupid game. monopoly or what? its not like i can go to somones house because i dont know anybody out here. and no, i dont even have co-workers at my job. i work solo. and its not like i can go to a fucking bar where its loud and they dont even put the sound on the fucking game. besides, who can afford a beer at a bar if you get thirsty?

its fucking insulting to me. if im a suns fan here, im pissed.

and we hear rumours of nash and hill retiring or nash getting traded. and lets say it gets televised this next year, i think they are going to lose some fans of course after being out of the loop for a whole season, but what are we gonna have in phx? nothing. probably a shit team for another 5 years if we lose nash and grant hill. rebuilding shit diarrhea crap with stupid managers making stupid decisions. yeah, vince carter was a GREAT trade for jason richardson. my ass.

So what does New York do with Amare now? He's going to be the goat in this series, even though the Knicks never had a snowballs chance in hell to beat Miami. He's going to get the blame for being an immature diva and basically throwing his team team out to the wolves. And I know he's been trying to be a leader, and wants the pressure to take NY back into the spotlight, and last year he was an early MVP candidate, but it's pretty clear him and Melo can't play together. They can't amnesty him. Do they trade the guy??

Also, poor Mike Woodson. Phil Jackson looms. And if that's the case, you have to give Phil a chance both guys. If anybody can coach those guys, it's him. But if they don't get Phil, Amare of Melo has to go. Amare is more likely.

squallumz

amare fucked us in phx. said he wasnt interested in money, just wins.

then we make it to the semis. and lost. but it was close.

then he bailed on us for more money.

wtf!

look at us now!

how can chandler be the defensive player of the year and not serge iblocka?? this kid is playing great defense and has 3.6!!!! blocks per game this season.

how can chandler be the defensive player of the year and not serge iblocka?? this kid is playing great defense and has 3.6!!!! blocks per game this season.

I was surprised to hear Tyson Chandler was Defensive Player of the Year. I didn't watch much Knicks games, but when I did.... barely noticed him.

When I watch OKC.... I notice IBLOCKA!

Easy. Chandler plays in New York and Ibaka plays in OKC.

With the exception of maybe Lebron, because he certainly deserves it...OKC should have MVP, DPOY and 6th man.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Tyson Chandler deserves the NBA Defensive Player of the Year award.

All you fags need to stop Hating and shut the fuck up.

Easy. Chandler plays in New York and Ibaka plays in OKC.

With the exception of maybe Lebron, because he certainly deserves it...OKC should have MVP, DPOY and 6th man.

hope lebron will be mvp. he deserves it but im afraid the experts are going to be influenced by the fans hating on lebron.
6th man should go to james harden like dpoy should have gone to ibaka

The Knicks now have 13 straight playoff losses... an NBA record.

Status
Not open for further replies.