• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Complete bullshit luck for the Bulls. Hate seeing Rose go down in the first game, but hopefully the Bulls will be able to make a decent run without him.

My finals pick: Miami over OKC in six.

Complete bullshit luck for the Bulls. Hate seeing Rose go down in the first game, but hopefully the Bulls will be able to make a decent run without him.

My finals pick: Miami over OKC in six.

This is so depressing as a Bulls fan. I've been listening to the sports radio stations here in Chicago and everybody is just so down, you'd think somebody had just died. Rose is a son of Chicago and this city absolutely loves him so to see this happen to such a competitor especially after all the injuries he's been fighting through all year and for it to happen at this point is just devastating

The bulls are going to suffer without Derek Rose. You can get by without your star player when you play weak sisters but the unfortunate thing about the playoffs is that teams like the Nets, Bobcats and Wizards are not playing in it. They will still get by Phillie easily...i give the serious 5 games max but eighter Boston or Atlanta will take them down.

melo looking a lot better tonight. hope this will not keep up;)
rondo will sit out the next game vs. the hawks due to his chest bump.

This Mavs/Thunder match-up is looking like an awesome series.

The Heat/Knicks series was suppose to be the juiciest match-up.... but the Heat are on a championship mission. The Knicks look like they're just happy to be here. Melo needs help.

Part of me wants to see the clippers get past the first round. That will make both LA teams moving on which makes it, at least for me, more fun watching the playoffs.

This Mavs/Thunder match-up is looking like an awesome series.

The Heat/Knicks series was suppose to be the juiciest match-up.... but the Heat are on a championship mission. The Knicks look like they're just happy to be here. Melo needs help.

That was just the New York hype machine. Anybody that watches any basketball at all knew the Knicks would get owned in this matchup. It was just a matter of how close they could get.

That was just the New York hype machine. Anybody that watches any basketball at all knew the Knicks would get owned in this matchup. It was just a matter of how close they could get.

The Knicks have struggled against the Heat all season long. Some suggested that they should tank games to get the Bulls in the 1st round (they've had some success against the Bulls). Tyson Chandler came out and said they wanted the Heat in the 1st round because they were pissed at the way they played the Heat in the regular season. Well, I guess they got what they asked for.

even with melo at his game they could not beat us. lets see what happens when the heat go into msg.
really like the mavs vs. okc series. watching every game of heat knicks of course and mavs okc.
westbrook is really beating up on the mavs

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
At least your team had a Chance to make them...

did they? the problem is i wouldn't know. this whole season was fucked up. i was able to watch maybe 4 games max.

it would have been nice to see my local team before everyone retired or got traded whatever but nooo.

derek fucking fisher dickwad.

Status
Not open for further replies.